FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Getting page could not be displayed





Jeff_vella_leone
ahh sry but i really dont know where to place this problem

I was posting a long post and when i clicked on submit it showed up page could not be displayed
So i clicked the back button and clicked submit again and the same thing happened
i tryed for the third time because it allready happened to me this problem but usually at the second time it works allthough i loose the points and frish anyway
so when i clicked submit the third time it worked but i ended with having the frish once as it should be but having 3 very long post after each other
so i edit them and placed an error notice on the first 2 that gave me that Page could not be displayed
It allways happens when im doing a long post that takes much time and thinking.
this is the link where it happened, i wish u guys delete those 2 posts and find a way to solve this problem so it wont happen again
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11029&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=36
i hate beeing consider as a spammer when im not and i hate spam a lot
i did't say anything before because i was allways deleting the last post and loosing the frish and points, so its not that much of a problem for me
but now 3 are too much
just wanted to warn u of the problem
hope it is solved and thank you for the good forum
Bondings
First, please don't worry about those double posts. We all know it can happen and it's not your fault as you say. You are certainly not a spammer. Wink


The problem is most likely a high server load peak at the moment of posting. I'm trying to lower the load, and with a lower load, the peaks shouldn't happen that often.
Jeff_vella_leone
man ty very much for ur quick assistance
and solving the problem

ahh now that i have more ur attention i just wated to say that
n0obie4life and Jack_Hammer just accused me of spamming
when i really didt want to spam and i gave them valid reasons too
its in me that i get pissed off easyly if some one accuses me of spmamming
so can u pls just give a look at this suggestion again and tell them i didnt spam
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=18
ty again for reply
n0obie4life
Sorry for that little misunderstanding there.

I didn't notice the date and time, its part of my fault.

And you didn't really have to scold anyone vulgar words? Its degrading.

No. First, I view almost all of the posts. New Ones. Just by looking at the topic title then clicking on it and view the posts.

Bondings had already said a no to it. Yet, you kept persisting? Why?

Quote:
y u pic on me for a spam whilst u should tell the admins and moderators to answer this


No one placed you on the spam list, your thinking too far.

Quote:
ha u say to calm down when u didnt even read the whole posts, did u even read this post
y i didt thouch the edit


How sure are you that no one read your long posts?

Quote:
Jack_Hammer u both r noobs that just wated to point out a spam without even knowing how to detect spam.


Sure.

Quote:
i gave them valid reasons too


IMHO, there was no reason given from you. Only after I posted that comment, you started flaming me and Jack_Hammer with degrading insults and etc.

Quote:
its in me that i get pissed off easyly if some one accuses me of spmamming


You have to control yourself a little then. I also get accused (not in this case) too. Sure, I get pissed when someone degrades me, accuses me for spamming, or something else. But what? I won't go around fighting back, it won't put a stop to it. It'd prolly just continue and continue. Ignoring would be better in some cases.

Sure, I'm stopping here. Did a few edits here and there (but they won't show as no one replied while I'm editing).

Have a nice day Smile
Jeff_vella_leone
n0obie4life wrote:
Sorry for that little misunderstanding there.

I didn't notice the date and time, its part of my fault.

well,i accept ur sry but when i told u that the times were different u continued accusing me because i did't use the edit
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
if u did have a only a look at the post u would have noticed they arent posted at the same time one even a week after

then u said
n0obie4life wrote:
and two did you miss the 'Edit' button?

there u showed me that in ur openion, i was spamming.
n0obie4life wrote:
And you didn't really have to scold anyone vulgar words? Its degrading.

Yea sry but at least i didn't write them allthough i tryed to make it clear so u could understand it even if i didn't write it. I was too pissed because u didn't understand what i wanted to say and accused me of spamming when i was giving a solution for spam (i said wtf is he mad)
And not only that, u early didn't understand anything of my posts else u would have read:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
* an other and i hope its this the reason is that they think they have replied to this suggestion and unluckyly they didnt see that i have replied bk

If u read this everything would have been clear y i posted 3, and not seeing the time and saying i posted 3 when i could have done it in 1.
WTF its a very big fault, thats y i was pissed at u because ur a moderator and not a noob in frihost and shouldnt make a mistake like that so i didn't think u missed the time but because there was an other reason behind it.

n0obie4life wrote:
No. First, I view almost all of the posts. New Ones. Just by looking at the topic title then clicking on it and view the posts.

Yea but its seems that u missed it because 1 week passed so u surly missed it (if u miss it once the next time u go online it won't be new for u)and i had to post an other so maybe this time at least a moderator won't miss it the new one and see the old one too i hope.

n0obie4life wrote:
Bondings had already said a no to it. Yet, you kept persisting? Why?

Yea i tell u y. First reread my post after bondings stoped replying and u will get a better idea y, then listen to this:
Bondings made the suggestions not to say no or yes to them but to have more ideas to make forum better and give a say for to the frihosters.
Now we come to the suggestion we r talkig about, bondings didn't say no to it and thats it, but he said no because of 5 reasons.
I just proved that 4 of those reasons r not valid or can be solved. So only 1 reason is valid, so i asked Bondings if only for that reason he still won't want the suggestion or at least tell me if im wrong in one of the other 4 reasons and why i am wrong too.

n0obie4life wrote:
Quote:
y u pic on me for a spam whilst u should tell the admins and moderators to answer this


No one placed you on the spam list, your thinking too far.

No but u accused me of spamming so for me, put me on the spam list or not u still was thinking that i was spamming and that for me was an insult

n0obie4life wrote:
Quote:
ha u say to calm down when u didnt even read the whole posts, did u even read this post
y i didt thouch the edit


How sure are you that no one read your long posts?

HA else wouldnt dare not saying anything, or i agree or disagree or what u say is wrong or right but i think that......etc,
I can't beleave there r so selfish ppl that would read a post like that and won't say anything, just can't beleave it.
n0obie4life wrote:
Quote:
Jack_Hammer u both r noobs that just wated to point out a spam without even knowing how to detect spam.


Sure.

what did u want to mean with the word sure?
u guys were wrong in accuseing me of spamming and u guys deserved those words.

n0obie4life wrote:
Quote:
i gave them valid reasons too


IMHO, there was no reason given from you. Only after I posted that comment, you started flaming me and Jack_Hammer with degrading insults and etc.

OM*G u still persist that i didn't gave u valid reasons then, did u even gave a look to the post or just looked at the insults that u deserved for insulting me and saying i was spamming indirectly.
These r my 4 reasons, i show them again, hope u read well this time:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
(1)if u did have a only a look at the post u would have noticed they arent posted at the same time one even a week after
all the 3 post have some extra content not metioned and the last one was a post of complaint if u didnt realise
(2)but my real aim is to make good moderators, (that when they get in forum click the link view posts till last visit and see what they r assigned to, and reply if needed too) see the suggestion because it was skipped for some reason for ******2 WHOLE WEEKS
would u ever think to answer a topic that no new reply was added till ur last visit to it? WOULD YOU?
there r 1000's of topics here i dont think that every moderator looks at them all, all the time he goes online so if he is a good moderator he would look at the one not yet seen only ( the new posts )
so my intention was to get noticed not to earn any frish from it *******
(3)And the second reason of those seperate post so i have the proof of the time that my posts werent replied because the dates r listed there.
(4)and a post of complain cant be put with the same topic too is an other reason


n0obie4life wrote:
Quote:
its in me that i get pissed off easyly if some one accuses me of spmamming


You have to control yourself a little then. I also get accused (not in this case) too. Sure, I get pissed when someone degrades me, accuses me for spamming, or something else. But what? I won't go around fighting back, it won't put a stop to it. It'd prolly just continue and continue. Ignoring would be better in some cases.

Its easy to say that for u, u aren't just a frihoster (ur a moderator) and u weren't accused by a moderator, what u say is right partially but i can ignore an other frihoster saying that, just can't immagine a moderator saying it to me, its just too much and it is needed that its clear not ignored but solved.

n0obie4life wrote:
Sure, I'm stopping here. Did a few edits here and there (but they won't show as no one replied while I'm editing).


Ahhh, u were lucky that i was posting in this topic when u dared closing the other topic else u would have heared some real insults, because u didn't dare to accuse me of spammig only but even close the topic (i wanted to add some insults here at this point but im just shouting them this time)

n0obie4life wrote:
Have a nice day Smile

Hope u have a nice day because u gave me a very bad mood today Mad
n0obie4life
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
then u said
n0obie4life wrote:
and two did you miss the 'Edit' button?

there u showed me that in ur openion, i was spamming.


Thats framing me. I didn't even say that.

That was said by Jack_Hammer. So, I should get an apology otherwise?
Jeff_vella_leone
n0obie4life wrote:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
then u said
n0obie4life wrote:
and two did you miss the 'Edit' button?

there u showed me that in ur openion, i was spamming.


Thats framing me. I didn't even say that.

That was said by Jack_Hammer. So, I should get an apology otherwise?

oww yea its true i had a mistake there sry for it
but still not saying anything and closing topic its like as if u had said it
u know what they say, if u dont say anything is like u agree with it
because before u accused me and then u didn't say sry or something but instead u closed topic so it can be considered the same as if u agreed with Jack_Hammer,
none of u guys said sry in the previos topic now locked
and i want it open too, there was no reason for closing it ever
i was waiten for bondings reply not for u closing it
ahh and sry again for the mistake
i fix it if u want? (unless u want it as evidence)
but the result is the same what counts for jack counts for u
n0obie4life
I thought it would have been the best time to lock this topic. As after I read your post above, I thought you were going to start a flame or whatever in that topic I locked. So I locked it as a precaution (obviously, you can see I've done quite alot of moderating Wink)

I'm sure Bondings noticd this topic. And he sure clicked on that link you mentioned. But if you noticed the locking post, it stats "Bondings feel free to unlock this".

None of us said sorry? Can you check the above?

Jack_Hammer haven't seem to be online for the past few days, so he most prolly didn't notice this topic.

There's no need to fix anything, I don't see a need to.

Quote:
because before u accused me and then u didn't say sry or something


Besides, I wouldn't want to go back to history. If I were to, it'd most prolly start another flame war, which Bondings wouldn't want.

Just forget about this after a good night's sleep, like I do. Having grudges isn't a good way to life.

Have a nice day Cool
Jeff_vella_leone
n0obie4life wrote:
I thought it would have been the best time to lock this topic. As after I read your post above, I thought you were going to start a flame or whatever in that topic I locked. So I locked it as a precaution (obviously, you can see I've done quite alot of moderating Wink)

I'm sure Bondings noticd this topic. And he sure clicked on that link you mentioned. But if you noticed the locking post, it stats "Bondings feel free to unlock this".

None of us said sorry? Can you check the above?

Jack_Hammer haven't seem to be online for the past few days, so he most prolly didn't notice this topic.

There's no need to fix anything, I don't see a need to.

Quote:
because before u accused me and then u didn't say sry or something


Besides, I wouldn't want to go back to history. If I were to, it'd most prolly start another flame war, which Bondings wouldn't want.

Just forget about this after a good night's sleep, like I do. Having grudges isn't a good way to life.

Have a nice day Cool

no man i said none of u guys said sry in that topic (said BEFORE) don't misunderstand
so at that time no one said sry and i find the topic close so obviosly i thought that u didn't change ur mind about ur accusations and closed the topic, thats y i included u with jackhammer
ahh and an other thing, i didn't want ever to start a flame, but i wanted to make it clear that the accusations weren't true allthough in a rough way because i was really pissed because after ppl ignoring the suggestion for 2 weeks i finished accused or flamed for spamming too and by a moderator to make it worse

For me its ok to finish it just read well next time and if jack hammer is wrong tell him not closing the topic and reopen the topic pls so i can have some replies to my questions.
have a good day.
n0obie4life
I didn't say you were going to start a flame Wink. But in most cases, those posts will most prolly start a flame, so as a precaution, I locked it.

I guess I can close this?
Jeff_vella_leone
n0obie4life wrote:
I didn't say you were going to start a flame Wink. But in most cases, those posts will most prolly start a flame, so as a precaution, I locked it.

I guess I can close this?


well u made it clear u didn't want me to start oe so i said that to make it clear.
ahh yes u can close this one if u open the other one Smile
yea i saw u closing lot of topics lately and i though that was an other reason y u close mine lol but now it all clear just open it again pls
u can close this yes
n0obie4life
Thanks Wink.

I was closing alot of topics recently, yeah. Esp in General Chat.

Reopening the other and closing this.

-close-
Related topics
FTP Support
ok, so my site jumped from 1,05840,743 to #3
Can't get on to cpanel!!
My personal site.
Different types of RAM on a motherboard?
chmod /tmp folder - permissions 777????
Page cannot be displayed. Is it... server?
My website
Frame Effect Without Frames! (PHP)
Cannot access secure sites
Page cannot be displayed error
setcookie with PHP
Unable to get to my page?
How long does it take to get PageRank?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.