FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

True The Vote

jwellsy
Rampant voter fraud needs exposed everywhere. A new website http://www.truethevote.org has lots of examples on how to do it in your area.

Quote:
Texas SEIU Member Registers 23,207 Fraudulent Voters
-By Warner Todd Huston

Service Employees International Union (SEIU) member Steve Caddle of Houston, Texas has been caught registering 23,207 fake voters in Harris County alone due to the hard detective work of Catherine Engelbrecht and her "True the Vote" project.

This is one of the best examples of what good citizen activism inspired by Tea Party principles can do for their community.

Catherine Engelbrecht was sick and tired of the vote fraud perpetrated by unions and Democrats and set out to expose it herself. Along with many friends who donated their time, computers, and sweat, they've uncovered thousands upon thousands of illegal Democrat "voters" in Texas.
"The integrity of the voting rolls in Harris County, Texas, appears to be under an organized and systematic attack by the group operating under the name Houston Votes," the Harris voter registrar, Leo Vasquez, charged as he passed on the documentation to the district attorney. A spokesman for the DA's office declined to discuss the case. And a spokesman for Vasquez said that the DA has asked them to refrain from commenting on the case.
The union thug behind this particular criminal enterprise admitted only that there "had been mistakes made." Yeah, like not worrying about icebergs was just a "mistake" made by the Titanic's crew! Of the 25,000 voter registrations turned in by Caddle only about 1,793 were legal.
"Vacant lots had several voters registered on them. An eight-bed halfway house had more than 40 voters registered at its address," Engelbrecht said. "We then decided to look at who was registering the voters."

....The other registrations included one of a woman who registered six times in the same day; registrations of non-citizens; so many applications from one Houston Voters collector in one day that it was deemed to be beyond human capability; and 1,597 registrations that named the same person multiple times, often with different signatures.

Does anyone have any doubt that this sort of crime has been perpetrated by Democrats the nation over? How many millions of fake, dead, nonexistent, and/or fraudulent voters have Democrats foisted upon the voter rolls in every corner of the nation?

Well, due to the excellent work of Catherine Engelbrecht we see exposed at least some of the criminal behavior of Texas Democrats and Union thugs.

So what was the outcome of Engelbrecht's hard work? All of Harris County's voting machines were torched in a three-alarm fire by person or persons unknown. Bet those shadowy firebugs hold SEIU membership cards, too!

Great work, Catherine. Now let's see this replicated in every city in the nation.

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/publius-forum/2010/09/texas-seiu-member-registers-23207-fraudulent-voters.html

http://www.truethevote.org
ocalhoun
Rather sad that they had to make it partisan though...

Both parties engage in voter fraud... And both parties claim that only the other party does so.

--Though, even if it is quite partisan, any reduction in fraud is still good.
deanhills
This totally baffles my mind. How is it possible to register thousands of fake voters? Shocked
standready
deanhills wrote:
This totally baffles my mind. How is it possible to register thousands of fake voters? Shocked

Very easy, they are registered in other voting districts with fake names. Spend the election day going from district to district voting.
If you don't know a person, the ID is the key and election official are not train in ID fraud. They are just checking name/address with name/address on file.
Fingerprint scan ID might stop this.
deanhills
standready wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Very easy, they are registered in other voting districts with fake names. Spend the election day going from district to district voting.
If you don't know a person, the ID is the key and election official are not train in ID fraud. They are just checking name/address with name/address on file.
Wow, and this in a large country like the United States? Surely people can be made to submit three or four ID's and the voter lists Federally controlled so that a voter cannot register twice? I'm really quite stunned by this. A few discrepancies here and there I can understand, as there are so many names that are the same, especially for people from different cultures, but this kind of voter fraud should not be possible in a leading country of the Western world. This immediately makes me wonder at how legimitately elected all of the representatives in the Senate and Congress are, as well as the Presidents? Hundreds would probably not make that much of a difference, but thousands can make an enormous difference to the bottom line. I still can't believe this is true however. I hope it is not. Shocked
handfleisch
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:
deanhills wrote:
This totally baffles my mind. How is it possible to register thousands of fake voters? :shock:

Wow, and this in a large country like the United States? Surely people can be made to submit three or four ID's and the voter lists Federally controlled so that a voter cannot register twice? I'm really quite stunned by this. A few discrepancies here and there I can understand, as there are so many names that are the same, especially for people from different cultures, but this kind of voter fraud should not be possible in a leading country of the Western world. This immediately makes me wonder at how legimitately elected all of the representatives in the Senate and Congress are, as well as the Presidents? Hundreds would probably not make that much of a difference, but thousands can make an enormous difference to the bottom line. I still can't believe this is true however. I hope it is not. :shock:

The USA's electoral system is really lacking. Other countries give you a voter card that's good for life, in the US you have to reregister constantly if you miss an election or two. In other countries you can register a short time before the elections, in the US registration is closed just about when it gets interesting. Other countries have voting on weekends and for more than one day (this one is getting better in the US with early voting possibilities.) These all affect the poor and working class more, with the effect of less turnout among that segment, who would be inclined to vote for more progressive politicians. When a group like ACORN successfully helps tens of thousands of lower income people overcome these obstacles, they are destroyed by a right wing campaign that the media and political infrastructure pretty much goes along with or lets happen.

In New York state, gerrymandered districts have ensured Republican control of the state for 20 years even though registered Democrats voters outnumber Republicans over 2 to 1.

These are just a few examples of how the system is rigged in the USA. Let's not forget the circus of corruption in the fraud and fixed election of 2000, including the case of Republican operatives traveling across the country to make a mini-riot to intimidate vote counters so they would stop counting, where eventually George W. Bush was installed as president by judicial order, not by the ballot.
ocalhoun
handfleisch wrote:

These are just a few examples of how the system is rigged in the USA. Let's not forget the circus of corruption in the fraud and fixed election of 2000, including the case of Republican operatives traveling across the country to make a mini-riot to intimidate vote counters so they would stop counting, where eventually George W. Bush was installed as president by judicial order, not by the ballot.

Ah, thanks.

I knew I could count on you to complete the picture with the instances of fraud from the other side.
jwellsy
Quote:
Of the 25,000 voter registrations turned in by Caddle only about 1,793 were legal.

I find that very revealing.
deanhills
handfleisch wrote:
When a group like ACORN successfully helps tens of thousands of lower income people overcome these obstacles, they are destroyed by a right wing campaign that the media and political infrastructure pretty much goes along with or lets happen.
What about the alleged ACORN voter fraud during the Presidential election in 2008, involving 1.3-million voters? Apparently also there was a clear link to be found between ACORN and Obama? How could all of that have been pulled out of thin air? If ACORN was such a great organisation, why did Obama go completely quiet and never came to its defense?
ujjawall
i think if we r not do vote all leader is crying Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
agbor
its very important we have our vote counted.
Will our leaders allow free and fare elections?
I am very sure you will like your votes to count....