FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Scrapped Princess

have you seen it?
yes, sub
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
yes, dub
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

ato784
Has anyone watched the show?

It is about a princess who is "scrapped" (thrown off of a cliff at birth) because she will be the poison that will kill the country if she reaches the age of 16.

The anime was made by bones, and is really good in my opinion, I watched the sub of it, and now I am thinking of watching the dub since it has been a really long time since i watched it. how do they compare?

PS: I prefer Dub's since they draw you in more easily, usually, because they are in a language that I understand.
ulytau
i dnot watch :S
amperx
no i havent but i will watch it, and give feedback soon, still so many animes to watch on my pending list xd
ato784
amperx wrote:
no i havent but i will watch it, and give feedback soon, still so many animes to watch on my pending list xd

Same Here xd. I have so many shows on my list, but i am not watching any of them.
ato784
I watched the dub and it is good enough, several scenes watched in Japanese come across as being funnier, but the dubbing was not bad, but the voice actors are more reserved (as usual). I recommend the sub though.