FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I made a few more sites.

TheGeek
Ok first off is epcyouth.org. This one is not paricularly special, im just doing it for my church as a favor because im the only person in the youth group that knows anything about computers.

Second one is popedrama.tk. As the name implies its going to be the drama website from the drama club at my highschool. Its not much, but i have big plans for it once i get a real domain name for it.

Please take a look at these two. I have some specific requests for the first one. Its just getting off the ground right now, any suggestions as to a color layout or content layout would be appreciated, its my first time doing a completely CSS layout, so i wanna see how this goes.

The second one is just a shop and chop i did. Its just all tables with a little CSS thown in on the side to align stuff. Overall the only thing i plan on doing to it is making intenting button script eventually if i ever find the time. Im also gunna add some more pages.

So as you can see, both pages are far from finished, but i wanted to know what you all thought so far because there are big plans to come with these two projects and i hope that they will be finished shortly. Thank you.

(Both sites hosted by frihost)
smart19
nth to see?
wistom
Yeah, i see ,but some site have no content. do you have completed it or not. for the epcyouth.org.
Jack_Hammer
I would of said the church web template looks a lot better because it's fast to load and it looks so much more profesional, unlike your drama one with the image (Images take time to load so try and cut their size down) only use images when you have to, and the images you have schosen and the buttons look so unprofesional and noobish...
ronitvohra
Jack_Hammer wrote:
I would of said the church web template looks a lot better because it's fast to load and it looks so much more profesional, unlike your drama one with the image (Images take time to load so try and cut their size down) only use images when you have to, and the images you have schosen and the buttons look so unprofesional and noobish...

Agree with you........and there is nothing to view ....... Question
Philip
wew, the site is so lag....
btw, it;s no very good yet, since there;s still more picture than information.
try to improve more... Wink
TheGeek
Thanks guys, yea i know their not finished. I know that the drama site takes a while to load because i havent web prepared the pics yet. I just threw it together and slapped it up. The EPC site i know also doesnt have anything on it, i did originally say they werent finished, meaning no working links lol, but yes, i will post up again when they are actually FINISHED which probably wont be for a while considering my clients for those sites are dragging their heels on getting me the info i need, but o well, whenever i get it done i get it done.
reshi
The CSS sizing could do with some more work (its a pain to do, but worth it)

Will be interesting to see how it turns out.