FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My CG work With Phtotsop 7~

soulman
I just started to learn CG few month ago, these are few of my works, finished by photoshop 7.0. I did them just when I start to learn CG, so my skill was not really good at that time, and there's no color on the picture, forgive me~

thanks to www.firefly-path.com

dan751
Low skill? Are you nuts? I envy your skill! That is awesome work I tell you, perhaps you could tell me where (or from what) you are learning how to do CG. Keep up the great work dude.Cool Colour or no colour, it is still very fine work.
soulman
well, thank you for the compliment, but it is really poor than the man I learnt with.

here is the course, but you have to understand chinese, or I think there's little help to learn that.

Quote:
http://www.qingyun.com/cgi-bin/personal/pview.cgi?pn=xiaofei

here is another course of this chinese guy... only the pictures can faint me over.... that is a true awesome work

Quote:
http://www.blueidea.com/bbs/NewsDetail.asp?id=1753856
dan751
Cool! Thanks for the links dude.Cool Though they are in Chinese, I'm pretty sure that I can understand most of what they say via a translator, or perhaps I might be able find an already translated english version.Smile
Dark_Jedi06
Wow...

O_O

Those are phenomanal, in fact, I think they look better black and white. Awesome job. Very Happy
soulman
thanks

I'm working on color pics now, but I dont know I can make it better~
avblue
Those are incredible! Nice work!! Smile
mrplatzangst
Stick at the grayscale pics.

This pics have a very nice atmosphere.
Is the girl made in a 3D application, rendered out and photoshopped to fit that style? Laughing

Or is everything "hand" drawn?

Ah before I forget...

AWESOME PICS ShockedShockedShocked WOHOO!
Mind-Designers
whooooo asome man i like it ho do you do that man
prithvi
Wow! That's excellent stuff there!

It won't take you long to get the color too, as your sense of light and shading is pretty good.

You'll surely go a long way in CG!

Keep showing us more.......
pll
soulman wrote:
forgive my low skill~

Shocked Shocked Low skill ?? ... I consider you like a PRO ! Your work is amazing !!! Shocked Shocked
HunterMac
Low skill?? Nice joke, so I would like to see high skills though ;> Great works, really something. Keep that kick-ass style.
pagaldivanna
wow....there hot.....it will be lil batter if that was in color pic.......but still it's nice.......hope to see some more Laughing Wink
bao
That is good picture.Thx share
xorcist
They look good I went to that website that you said you got the tutorial from. It looks good I tried to do it once but it looked real bad.
lycadia
Those are absolutely Gorgous! Not to mention the sheer cuteness of the earlike headwear.... I'm a sucker for catgirls... and pretty much any sort of neko-like people with ears or anything that looks like they have ears. Too much time spent watching Inuyasha, I imagine.

Again, really, very fantastic art. Thank you so much for sharing it. I hope you post more! I love it!
carl005
i'd hit it
AtyPics
Sorry, I'm an ignorant, someone could explain me what is a CG?
silentpark
Quote:

CG means Character generator Smile

and... your images are realy great!!
go on with this Smile

by the way... chinese or japanese page (and every other language too, i think) is not very helpfull for the guys who can't read these... Wink
atomictoyz
AtyPics wrote:

Computer Graphics
vriendinnieej
Very, very nice work you've done there!
The girls are extremely good worked out, and I do not think color would add anything to it.
soulman
will, thank you guys, I am glad to hear about all these compliment, Times up, I've already delete the PSD files...

but if any one need to learn about this, I am glad to share again... just post below
booms
All I have to say is wow...you guys are talented, keep it up.
jarred89
OMG! Those pictures are excellent how do you do them? is the person you but you have just edit it?
soulman
jarred89 wrote:
OMG! Those pictures are excellent how do you do them? is the person you but you have just edit it?

I have their photos, but I do this all from a blank canvas....
Silverman
You've designed it by Photoshop...
Or is it designed from a original photo... ?
Aimewitue
i'm so jealous Shocked Shocked Wink
it's absouluety fabolous!
Masochistic Tendencies
It doesn't look like you have low skill. It's awesome. Wink And btw that is a chobit correct?
driftingfe3s
Whoa, thats amazing. I hope I can get those links translated as well. Looks like great stuff.
beiann
It's very beautiful!!!!
big d
thats awesome!! keep up the good work Very Happy
soulman
..................why this tip is still up here....
Summer
Nice and Perfect ! 10/10 Where can I learn this except the two links above ?
rainynightstarz
its still here becuase its good!

I'm soo happy that i can read chinese >.< got 800 on my chinese SAT >.<

i'm going to visit that website when i get the time, i skimed it, lookts SUPER NEAT!!
albusa
i loke it very much you are good
Silverman
I made something simulair like this...
But only from a girl i know...
There is a tutorial written about this method..
But your method is much complicated i think..
albusa
Those are incredible! Nice work!! Ilike very much your work is very amesing and very esplendit.
Keshav
Awesome art!! and you call that low?? You must be kidding! Its really beautiful!
fuga
AWESOME!!
excel
Wow... Just wow... May I borrow some of your talent... Ill give it right back.. I swear...
Sappho
Nice, i actually know the photos it was made from. As fan of cosplay i have a collection of that girl's photos, its Chi cosplay btw Smile
soulman
Sappho wrote:
Nice, i actually know the photos it was made from. As fan of cosplay i have a collection of that girl's photos, its Chi cosplay btw Smile

yeah, their website: www.firefly-path.com they are pro cosplayers...
soulman
excel wrote:
Wow... Just wow... May I borrow some ofyour talent... Ill give it right back.. I swear...

you dont need to swear, just go ahead, and link back to www.exsisto.biz
prillan
I FELL IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Miss Luna
Holy wow...your work is AMAZING!!!!!