FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your Favorite

shafqatullah
My favorite super hero is HANUMAN because he has 3-in-1 power (Superman, Spider-Man & Batman). These three superheros (Superman, Spider-Man & Batman) are imagination heroes, but HANUMAN is real hero in Hindu mythology.
mukesh
lol HANUMAN is god of Hindu religion. He is super perfect hero Very Happy.

HANUMAN can do anything which he want. Smile
Bluedoll
Super hero

My Dad. He never hurt anyone. He was a friend to those who needed one. He provided for and was there for his family. He loved his wife and his children. He wasn’t fictional.

Next would come Terry Fox because he just didn’t give up.

In animation it would be the stretch lady in the incrediables.

Finally, if I had to pick a fictional hero, I would choose Santa Claus just because he has rosy cheeks, gives out toys at Christmas time and is cute!
deanhills
I'm not sure that I have a "Super" hero, as that does sound a bit imaginary, but I am a fan of James Bond. I like his character in the movie series. It has not grown stale on me yet.
speeDemon
I personally liked Spiderman.
I always though that the superhero should be someone who could actually be a real person.
I don't know why, but as a small child I used to feel that this(what happened to Peter Parker) was something that could actually happen to someone(of course, I wanted that someone to be me Very Happy ).

Other than that, I just loved his costume!

Spiderman Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web any size,
Catches thieves just like flies
Look Out!
Here comes the Spiderman!!
iman
I like superheroes who don't rely on special powers to become heroes.
Something like batman or ironman, but not necessarily a rich playboy.
wellerchap
Always superman for me......and always brings to mind this great super-hero joke!

Superman is flying over Metropolis keeping his eyes vigilant for anything that he may be of need. Suddenly, a naked figure laying on top of a roof in a complete spread eagle position catches his eye. He has super vision after all. Then he realized that it is his girlfriend Lois Lane! He pondered this for a short minute and decided he may swoop down there, do some super fast and fun “super-action” and swoop out. He is faster than a bullet so of course Lois wouldn’t even know he was ever there.

Suddenly – a very fast wind and loud swoosh noise catches Lois’s attention and she says “What on Earth was that?”. The Invisible Man says “I have no idea but I won't be able to walk straight for a day or two”.
Shocked
soljarag
i guess my fav superhero is Iron man ....
nam_siddharth
My favorite Superman is Buddha.

Hanuman cannot be superman, because he is not man but monkey.
Spiderman is half spider, Batsman has power of bats. The "Superman" is not a man at all. He is a human like creature from other planet.

A superman cannot be a man with unhuman powers. A superman is a person which is a perfect man and has extensive human qualities.
TurtleShell
Does Indiana Jones count as a superhero/superman? He's just kind of a hero, I guess--but he's definitely my favorite. I also like wolverine from Xmen, who is definitely a superhero. And while I love superhero movies, I've never followed comics so I'm not sure I can really say for sure who my favorite is.
deanhills
TurtleShell wrote:
Does Indiana Jones count as a superhero/superman? He's just kind of a hero, I guess--but he's definitely my favorite. I also like wolverine from Xmen, who is definitely a superhero. And while I love superhero movies, I've never followed comics so I'm not sure I can really say for sure who my favorite is.
I thought he was great too. Great sense of humour as well. And I did like his father too ..... Smile
Utopia GFR
I was pretty much in Marvel DC Comics when I was a youngster.

I believe one of my favorite superheros out there is Batman followed closely by Spiderman and Superman Smile

I also liked the powers of Ironman and the Incredible Hulk Smile

One last character I would have loved to be is The Invisible Man (I learned about him by reading the science fiction novella written by H.G. Wells and published in 1897).

More information here :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invisible_Man
Ghost900
My favorite comic book super hero is Superman followed closely by Batman. As for the videos I also liked the X-Men movies though I enjoyed them as a group so I don't really put one over another in those movies.
Arty
Pikachu:
chatrack
Hi,

I like HE-Man , the master of the universe.. as a child.

I like BEN10, not as a hero but as naughty boy who got a heroic toy on his wrist.
speeDemon
Posting modified
This matter has been dealt with so no further comment is necessary.
Moderator - Bikerman
dbase
My favorite super hero is Spider-Man because he has very power
but Spider-Man is not real hero Smile)
watersoul
Captain Caveman for me every time. I'm not sure too many people here will remember him but he rocked!

Captain Cavemen on Wiki