FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what to do?

malave
Few years ago i met a girl. i like her so much and spend with her all the time at school brakes.we have got so many topics to talk and love the same things. i don't know when but i realized that i fall in love with she. but there was a problem she have got a boyfriend from one year. i was thinking that they were so happy with each other. and i was afraid to tell her what i realy feel to her.
i tried to forget about she and i found another girl to be with she. but i couldn't forget about that girl i love.
now she don't want to even talk to me and i'm still in love with she so much and i can't stop thinking about she.
i don't know what to do.
Summerlong
Tell her you love her. That's the only thing you need to do.
sudipbanerjee
Tell her that about your feelings and try to keep only friendship with her.
medesignz
Secret Secrets are no fun... Secret Secrets hurt someone... IF you're not honest, you are lying... Be open and be true to your feelings... You say you love her, so why are your keeping things from her?
sudipbanerjee
hi malave
tell your friend the truth and then tell us the success story.
Best of Luck
Blaster
Summerlong wrote:

I wish life worked that way

As for what you should do I guess you can tell her. Or maybe its time to move on. You never know maybe something better will come on. Most of all don't lose or give up hope. There are so many people in this world that you could find someone you like even better.

Best of luck to yo though
watersoul
Blaster wrote:
Summerlong wrote:

I wish life worked that way

As for what you should do I guess you can tell her. Or maybe its time to move on. You never know maybe something better will come on. Most of all don't lose or give up hope. There are so many people in this world that you could find someone you like even better.

Best of luck to yo though

Totally right, perhaps either tell her and try your best to make it work, or walk away and move on to the new faces that ARE out there waiting for you.
It's always hard when it doesn't work but if it is going to work it will only happen by you being honest about how you feel, every time.
I'm sure your heart, like most peoples, will be broken many times in your life, thats the way of human relationships. Just use the experiences to grow stronger in future, and remember that sometimes we can never change anothers mind...and maybe perhaps we never should.
Blaster
Just kind of another add on to my original post I was in this predicament as well. However the girl didn't see the same in me. I kept with it for a little bit but finally admitted my defeat in it.

Now I am with a great girl who I love and feels the same way about me. The fact that she feels this way about me also makes it that much better.

It sucks that you have to give up sometimes but sometimes its whats best for both parties. It may be hard to let go but there are plenty of opportunities out there.
tasdizayn
i am seeking a super girl
deanhills
malave wrote:
Few years ago i met a girl. i like her so much and spend with her all the time at school brakes.we have got so many topics to talk and love the same things. i don't know when but i realized that i fall in love with she. but there was a problem she have got a boyfriend from one year. i was thinking that they were so happy with each other. and i was afraid to tell her what i realy feel to her.
i tried to forget about she and i found another girl to be with she. but i couldn't forget about that girl i love.
now she don't want to even talk to me and i'm still in love with she so much and i can't stop thinking about she.
i don't know what to do.
Are you sure you understand why she is not talking to you? Maybe she really does not want anything to do with you? I agree with Blaster, time to move on. When it is complicated like this usually it is not meant to be either.
iman
Just tell her straightforward, but never steal Very Happy
At least she'll know
macky
say it soon not later... so she may really do now what you feel... you will never know maybe she really

like you also
medesignz
tell us what has happened? have you got the courage yet, or are you still putting it off... a piano wont fall on you if you do tell her. COME ON MAN
Yola
May be you just need to kill her boyfriend? I'm seriously! Twisted Evil
agbor
The human creation is a true representation of the fact that mankind was made with the prospect to stand as symbol for unity.

As all creatures came to existence by the word of God according to the book of Genesis, God invited the most important Heads of the hosts of heavens and said: (in unity)

let us make man in our image…” In other words He was saying: let us as one body,
join forces together, and take a look at the same unity that exists within us and then, make another instrument of unity on earth. (Gen.1: 26).
DanielWatts
Follow your heart mate, best way to go!
kharol_016
just do what you have to do --> tell her your feelings and you wont regret it. whatever its outcomes, at leasr you set yourself free.