FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

just it feels```

zzly202
hey

does any one thinks that it's too hot recently days at day time?

i think so!!!

it's too hot around me

i'm sweating even i was just stand there

and also i got my pe class at 6th per. which is right the 1st class afternoon

and it was the hotest time in the whole day!!!

god!!!! my skin is burning!!
aniitopia
Where I live its foggy and cold until like 10am then hot from around 12 pm until 6 then its foggy and cold until 10 am etc.

So I guess I do not think the weather is to hot.
dan751
It's sometimes hot during the day time, but it's getting colder in mornings and evenings now. It's fall now.Smile I'm sure looking forward to snowboarding.Cool
Jack_Hammer
I think it would be a lot better if you specified where you live, how can anyone mention whether or not it is to hot if they don't know where you are, and I don't think the spaces inbetween everyone of your sentances are necasserary either, (P.S Where I live (U.K) hardly ever too hot)
Wink
n0obie4life
3 Word.

Blame Global Warming.
qljune
I live near the equator.. where it's hot all year round. There's no getting out of the hot temperature unless I get out of the country.
Monkeydog
California just had is wettest season for a while and the hottest season on record this year 0.o

Well at least were I live in the valley.
damj
I live in the north where i was still 83 yesterday. 83 in October is practically unheard of.
waiteck
zzly202 wrote:
hey

does any one thinks that it's too hot recently days at day time?

i think so!!!

it's too hot around me

i'm sweating even i was just stand there

and also i got my pe class at 6th per. which is right the 1st class afternoon

and it was the hotest time in the whole day!!!

god!!!! my skin is burning!!

I guess that your spamming ^^.. Anyway.. If your hot, Go to the North Pole Or the South Pole. I can confirm with you that you won't feel hot there.
Jack_Hammer
n0obie4life wrote:
3 Word.

Blame Global Warming.

As I have said multiple, multiple times on these forums, that Global warming doesn't actually mean everywhere gets warmer it means more tempremental wethear, some places will get warmer some will get colder, most will become more turbulant, and hurricans (Due to the bigger differences in temprature) till become stronger and there will be more turbulant winds etc...
tw1st3d-pr0ducti0nz
i live in central nd and we jus had a blizzard last night and it tore down like a dozen trees in my neighborhood haha.... snow wuz so heavy on the branches n stuff that limbs jus broke and snapped powerlines. internet and power was down all over the city haha
winlice
yes, that's why i don't like to live in california. Confused Confused Confused Confused
Monkeydog
winlice wrote:
yes, that's why i don't like to live in california. Confused Confused Confused Confused

What?
It's really only hot in the valley(which is actually a desert)and the desert,in California...if you were to live in the bay or the north or the mountains it's nice and cool all year round.
snowflake
It's spring over here... not too bad, just a little cool, with gray skies and unpredictable rain. (Melbourne, VIC, Aus.) Then sometimes it's hot, humid and sunny... :S
Nameless
It's spring where I live, and not very hot at all. I'm wearing a jumper and long pants because i am cold.
chiragcoolboy
In India it is very hot. First there were rains and the weather was so cool.

But now my skin is burning. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad