FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Area 51

Asap170
What ever happen to Area 51? You don't hear much about it anymore. From a recent report they said that there is no one going in or out of Area 51 in Nevada. This brings up the concern that they changed the location of it so it's more secure and it's a big government secret or that the search for Aliens and extraterrestrials was a failure and everything we believed was going on at Area 51 was just lies and they found nothing, but wasted a bunch of government money.

(Please move the topic if this isn't the right forum to make this topic.)
driftingfe3s
I remember I had read something in popular science or popular mechanics years ago saying that they moved everything from area 51 to some new place in Utah.

According to one site the new area 51 is in Dugway, Utah. Check it out here - http://www.aliendave.com/UUFOH_DugwayProvingGrounds.html
Bluedoll
This is a long post so feel free to skip over it if you like and I will consider deleting this post.

Laughing

There is a computer installation owned and operated by the CIA that monitors via internet search bots all posting that contain the word area 51. The CIA data base will match up each post with other postings over the internet as it continues to gather information. If a successful accumulation is generated on that the subject and as a result each posting can be identified, the person doing the posting will be put on a CIA list and put under investigation as a possible propaganda minister or enemy of the state. Therefore it is always good to be careful what you type under the subject area 51. You can state the truth but then they might have to kill you? - - -> Arrow

The above statement is a sarcastic fabrication only Wink and was written to drive home but one point. I don’t believe government bases were or are doing anything nutty! America’s air force base installations were and is for secretive technology research only and were never for alien research (UFO = unidentified flying object and could be your grannies bloomers or last nights beer bottle) and I am sticking with that deduction until real information not continued public speculation is provided.

As for new research facilities being built and managed, that is very possible and whether they are a waste of money or not I suppose is debatable.
standready
shhhh! They moved it to area 15 but you did not hear that from me (laugh)!
iman
Bluedoll wrote:

There is a computer installation owned and operated by the CIA that monitors via internet search bots all posting that contain the word area 51. The CIA data base will match up each post with other postings over the internet as it continues to gather information. If a successful accumulation is generated on that the subject and as a result each posting can be identified, the person doing the posting will be put on a CIA list and put under investigation as a possible propaganda minister or enemy of the state. Therefore it is always good to be careful what you type under the subject area 51. You can state the truth but then they might have to kill you? - - -> Arrow

The above statement is a sarcastic fabrication only Wink and was written to drive home but one point. I don’t believe government bases were or are doing anything nutty! America’s air force base installations were and is for secretive technology research only and were never for alien research (UFO = unidentified flying object and could be your grannies bloomers or last nights beer bottle) and I am sticking with that deduction until real information not continued public speculation is provided.

As for new research facilities being built and managed, that is very possible and whether they are a waste of money or not I suppose is debatable.

If that is so, then everytime someone posts something about area 51 for the masses, he should place nbsp or zero-width nbsp characters (bom), or tags, inside the string so it doesnt get caught.
D'Artagnan
Probably the aliens moved to a less crownded place...
ankur209
I don't know where exactly is Area 51.is it in Nevada or in somewhere else,but all i can say It's really a secret place.Don't know why NASA and US Government keeps it restricted for entering,even no UFO or Aliens have been seen there...!! Sad
Bluedoll
D'Artagnan wrote:
Probably the aliens moved to a less crownded place...

New Mexico Laughing

Ufo = Unidentified flying object

Anything not known is labeled as unknown. Yes, it could be an alien or it could be Billy Bob’s car running on a new kind of gaseline or maybe even Sally Sue with a case of really bad diaracontaigious.
ocalhoun
Asap170 wrote:
This brings up the concern that they changed the location of it so it's more secure and ...

Of course they moved it.

Why would you keep your top-secret facility in a place that nearly everybody knows about? I guarantee you that by the time 'Area 51' became a household word, they had already stopped any important activities there and moved them elsewhere.
Sure, for a while they kept up the appearance of it being used, that way they'd prevent gullible people from trying to find the new facility... A decoy of sorts.

But if, as you say, there are no longer people going in or out, then perhaps they've finally given up the charade of it still being used.
dude_xyx
I think most of the countries in the world have places like area 51. Where they keep things they want to keep as secrets or experiments they don't want anyone to know. Area 51 is the most popular place since soo many Authors has taken this for their stories.
ankitdatashn
Asap170 wrote:
What ever happen to Area 51? You don't hear much about it anymore....

Ahh, that area 51, well I have purchased that land, I am building my bungalow there... Razz
watersoul
ocalhoun wrote:
Asap170 wrote:
This brings up the concern that they changed the location of it so it's more secure and ...

Of course they moved it.

Why would you keep your top-secret facility in a place that nearly everybody knows about? I guarantee you that by the time 'Area 51' became a household word, they had already stopped any important activities there and moved them elsewhere.
Sure, for a while they kept up the appearance of it being used, that way they'd prevent gullible people from trying to find the new facility... A decoy of sorts.

But if, as you say, there are no longer people going in or out, then perhaps they've finally given up the charade of it still being used.

Completely agree with that, and if its Area 51 or Area Fifty Cent, it doesn't really concern me that much.
We'd be naive to think that of the billions of stars in the sky, ours was the only one supporting life. We'd also be naive to think that there aren't secrets in every government that only a few senior people know about.
I've been involved in a few secrets at a lower governmental level during my life, so I can only imagine the things that are kept solely to the high security clearance levels.

*edit* ...and I wonder if I even want to know! Wink
pll
Well, I've searched for Dugway utah, according to google maps there is some strange activity in this corner of the United-States.

Take a Look : 1

Well, maybe they moved everything from area-51 to the Utah or maybe area-51 is still connected with Dugway (an underground passage like in video games), after all it's only 8 hours of route long.
I can't believe my eyes it's kinda freaking me.
Is there anyone who can explain this ?
Question
menino
Area 51 has been a long secret and controversy.

I think no aliens have been seen there, because of the new immigration laws... and the healthcare plan to boot. Laughing

But I think UFO's have been seen all over the world, including Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, UK, among the few.

Area 51 has gained curiosity, because of rumours that a crashed alien spacecraft is allegedly lying there, along with the alien specimens who died in the crash, already autopsied, and preserved for further study.
Who knows the truth. IF the government is keeping it a secret, there is so many questions, and people all over the world will want to take a look at it.
deanhills
So Menino, would one then call it an UFO base? All the UFOs that have been spotted usually land there? Smile
ocalhoun
Is there any reasonable explanation why people connect area 51 with UFO's?
It makes much more sense to just assume it was a top-secret weapons technology center, no aliens required.

And if there were aliens, they would obviously be technologically far superior... Why would they consent to being kept secret by a single government on a backwater planet with several different governments?
If they wanted to remain secret, it would be simpler to just eliminate the evidence (including the few witnesses.)
If they wanted to be known, then certainly the US government couldn't stop someone capable of at least interplanetary(or inter-temporal) flight.
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
Is there any reasonable explanation why people connect area 51 with UFO's?
It makes much more sense to just assume it was a top-secret weapons technology center, no aliens required.
I thought people were jesting with one another. Just one way of making light of the seriousness of the "secret" base. After all of the postings I still don't know what Area 51 is about. Smile