FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favourite cartoon quotes?

ChrisCh
Many of the cartoons have quite funny quotes, ranging from one-liners to a whole minute of dialogue (which some people that I work with seem to enjoy memorising). This has been their favourite quote recently, from Family Guy:

Quote:
Brian: Ugh, I can't believe you're serving a three year sentence, it seems so harsh.
Lois: Well, the only upside is that it's given me time to think about why I ended up in here. I guess I was stealin' because I was so sick of the same old routine. I felt like I had a void in my life, like, like, there was a secret hole in me...
Quagmire: Oh God!
Lois:...and I was tryin' to fill that hole with all kinds of expensive objects, and things...
Quagmire: Oh God!!!
Lois: ...and I felt wonderful with all those things fillin' that hole.
Quagmire: Oh God!!!!!!
Lois: I did this to myself, so I'm just gonna have to lay back and let the penal system teach me a lesson.
Quagmire: That one is also sexual.

What is your favourite quote from a cartoon, or which one do you hear repeated most often? Smile
Helios
i tags are the wrong tags, you should've used quote tags since you've copied the text (probably) from Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2225937596&v=wall).

Added quote tags. Please use them next time you copy-paste!
ChrisCh
Ahh - my bad! I've only returned to these forums recently - sorry about that! Smile

And it was from a Family Guy website, not Facebook Wink (but I'm sure that someone on Facebook would have thought to do the same thing too) haha
slashnburn99
Simpsons always
watersoul

Quote:
Oh squiggly line in my eye fluid, I see you there lurking on the periphery of my vision, but when I try to look at you, you scurry away, are you shy squiggly eye, why only when I ignore you do you return to the center of my eye? Oh squiggly line its alright, you are forgiven.

...it's silly I know but still makes me laugh because I get "squiggly lines" every once in a while, and since that episode I've had a few chats with mates who get the same Laughing