FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Homecoming...

Asap170
Okay well I've posted here before about some other girls, but I have moved on and I like this girl who's name is, izzie. She is really an awesome person and I want to ask her to homecoming I think she likes me but you can never be really sure with girls.

Well should I ask her to homecoming? If I do would that be considered a date or just going as friends? Any help would be appreciated.

Note: She also doesn't go to my school.
macky
Asap170 wrote:
Okay well I've posted here before about some other girls, but I have moved on and I like this girl who's name is, izzie. She is really an awesome person and I want to ask her to homecoming I think she likes me but you can never be really sure with girls.

Well should I ask her to homecoming? If I do would that be considered a date or just going as friends? Any help would be appreciated.

Well there's no harm on asking instead having this thought of your mind. Try to ask her in manner way

and add some "ingredients" on it. If i'm on your situation, i will ask her for a dinner before ask her to a

homecoming though it's almost the same. Date? uhm i guess yeah maybe coz i believe if she wants to

go with you, then she might expecting you to surprise her if you know what i mean... hehehehe...
Asap170
Well I don't think I am going to ask her to dinner...x.x
macky
Asap170 wrote:

i think it just going as friends because she knows that you are both friends...
Asap170
macky wrote:
Asap170 wrote:

i think it just going as friends because she knows that you are both friends...

Thanks for the reply, but I asked her and she would of went if she could of, but she had to babysit :/ Also, I found out around last week that she just likes me as a friend and that. So yea.

Your a little bit late on the reply! I do appreciate it though.