FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Ads Problem (on frihost.com)

Donutey
With a scroll mouse, you can actually scroll the google ad ( at top of forum pages) by about 10 pixels...when you place your mouse over it and scroll... idk what the problem is, but it's odd and doesnt seem to serve a purpose...
this happens in firefox 1.0.6 but idk about IE...

Anyone else notice this?
Thanks.
z1k1
It happens in all webs I've seen... I don't know why but it happens... It must be a google problem...
Bondings
Yes, all google ads behave the same way.
Jack_Hammer
Most adds on most websites do that, it's the same with the script thats used, it's perfectly normal. don't worry I have the same thing and it can get a bit annoying...
Donutey
i guess i just haven't noticed that on other sites before...
mod/admin you can close this i guess.

thanks.
Devil
the problem could be in the code , did bonding choose adcode in frame or not
Bondings
Devil wrote:
the problem could be in the code , did bonding choose adcode in frame or not

The frame option does not change the code, it's only to notify the google bot only to look in the current frame.
khiosk
i dont like it very much either. i think that google should fix it. anyways, i also have a suggestion, that we dont have to post 5 messages, but as many as we want, as long as we get the 10 points. and i have a question for you oldbies. i am a newbie, and i was wondering if you have to get a certain amount of points a day, or post a certain ammount of messages a day. and please sign up on my neopets link on my siggy , thanks Smile
fsk141
ya theres a simple fix if you use php, and html, i also think you can do a xml thing to fix this, i dono i would have to look into the matter. If you really want to know then just email me and tell me what you need, and what format, etc and I could easily get it done for ya.
brothymn
google is great!
Jack_Hammer
The problem is it's not just on google adds, its on the magoraty of all of the adds on most websites, their doing no harm I say why bother about them really?
orno
Donutey wrote:
i guess i just haven't noticed that on other sites before...
mod/admin you can close this i guess.

thanks.

-close-d