FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

beauty guru on the Youtube

zeda
A more or less new trend on the Youtube is the beauty guru on the Youtube. 1 Year ago lots of people opened a channel and the next thing they did is telling they didn't know what to talk about and asking their viewers ideas for their videos. Nowadays lots of girls and 1 boy or some boys talk about beauty related topics. They make tutorials about hair styling, make up and fashion.
Cliffer
so pity that i can't open youtube in china...
natilovesmike
any good videos you can recommend? I could use some beauty tips.
jackjose
I found same video on a website while I was searching for something else. This video was equally beautiful and moving and congrats to you for surviving. Good job.
macky
zeda wrote:
A more or less new trend on the Youtube is the beauty guru on the Youtube. 1 Year ago lots of people opened a channel and the next thing they did is telling they didn't know what to talk about and asking their viewers ideas for their videos. Nowadays lots of girls and 1 boy or some boys talk about beauty related topics. They make tutorials about hair styling, make up and fashion.

that would be very good idea for those who really want to learn something new and something really

nice to do with...
xiaohan
so pity that i can't open youtube in china
I am coming from China.
miyustar
Hey do you have any videos to recommend?
I'm sad to admit that I am a hopeless and totally clueless about makeup - I dont eve know the difference between cleanser and toner, foundation powder and liquid? Embarassed
imera
Sometimes the video is just really stupid, they spend 4 minutes or more explaining something that they could have said in 10 seconds. I especially like the hair videos, because it's difficult to style your own hair so it's nice to see how others do it on themselves.