FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

$500frih to name a movie.

Parkour_Jarrod
Hey all Frihosters, so I'm hoping to do my own Indie film about 70-100 minutes long next year or the year after and I'm starting a website behind it around.

http://ghs.frih.org/

This idea is in the early stages and it building as it goes, the website is only a draft as i cannot finish the site until i have the name of the movie. I currently have Renegades Of Funk (In reference to RATM) and have stuff mentioned in my blog

So my competition, post your idea for a movie title below maximum of 3 per account, I will choose my favorite 3 and start a poll on the 20th of September XD
Nemesis234
sounds quite similar to fight club, in the way the 2 characters are against modern culture and want to shake stuff up a bit.

as for movie name ideas.. without knowing the complete plot its hard to say. i always find it best if the name links in with something in the actually movie. i.e. what do these guys call thier band? the ending scene which you couldnt give away detials, what did they do, and to what?

i think that once you finish the complete script you will prolly have tons of name ideas.
Parkour_Jarrod
Nemesis234 wrote:
sounds quite similar to fight club, in the way the 2 characters are against modern culture and want to shake stuff up a bit.

as for movie name ideas.. without knowing the complete plot its hard to say. i always find it best if the name links in with something in the actually movie. i.e. what do these guys call thier band? the ending scene which you couldnt give away detials, what did they do, and to what?

i think that once you finish the complete script you will prolly have tons of name ideas.

Ahaha, well yeah it is kinda based off Fight Club because it is my favorite movie, but I'm hoping to change it so its different to Fight Club
hunnyhiteshseth
My ideas:

1) What if?
2) Muptism ( From Music + Baptism)
3) Unthought
Flakky
Maybe:
1) Society Music
2) Dreams

I don't know much about the movie :/
captainsuperdude
First Idea: Bashketcase
Second Idea: Ken Park (kidding!)
Real second Idea: Space Drunkeys
Turd Idea: The unbearable lightness of f-word (play on words of the oldschool flick "the unbearable lightness of being")

Freestealables: "culturepocalypse"
emanuel2
I dont think the contest is still active... the last post on his blog was on november 2010. Of course its just an assumption
captainsuperdude
damn hippies running away from their dreams!