FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHP-Nuke platium?

KTS
what about instaling PHP-Nuke platium on this Forum??

Peace!

-Simon
Bondings
KTS wrote:
what about instaling PHP-Nuke platium on this Forum??

Peace!

-Simon

I'm not a php-nuke fan, sorry. But I'll certainly change the layout of the forum. I'm just waiting for an answer from some ad companies. I need to know which ads I will run before I start designing.

By the way, I really appreciate your signature, but Google forbids asking someone to click on the google ads in any way, so I'll have to delete that part of it. Sad I don't want to have trouble with that.
Sorry.
insanesnoopy
Yeah I am not so sure about PHP nuke myself, I did try installing it once and found it difficult to work with.

As for the signature....nice though in asking someone to click through. You'll do well with remember to always ask for what you want.

Asking has given me the ammunition to survive and thrive.

Cheers
idiotsoft
What about installing the Joomla! CMS. It's easy to work with and it's very secure. I think that Joomla! CMS will be the best for the forum
Bockman
Bondings has already stated that he is going to change the looks of the forum. When he does this, he surely already has an idea of what he's going to do.

Also, i'd remind all of you to read Things that you MUST not SUGGEST -- READ BEFORE POSTING! before creating new threads/posts about it.

Quote:
(...)
A list of things you shouldn't suggest (because we will never add them anyway or are already working on it):
(...)
7) Changing this forum from phpBB to IPB/SMF/any other board system.
(...)

-close-

Be Well Cool