FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


What do you think of the new call of duty Black Ops?





Plaintiff
What do you think of Black ops?
Will it be a great game? Or is it a "fail" just like Cod3 ?

Here are some vids about black ops and let me know what u think of this game!
Are you willing to buy it?

Dementei
Black Ops will be better than MW2 for sure, may even be the best CoD ever made except of course the original.
Just read on the wiki page, Black Ops has everything and more from any CoD game. For example,

-Multiplayer-
    * Highest level of rank is level 50 and prestige mode is still in online ranks.
    * Vehicles will return, but they will be very different than those in Call of Duty: World at War; some are now killstreaks as opposed to map items, such as the Chopper Gunner.
    * Some campaign levels will be based off multiplayer maps instead of the typical vice-versa. This change is because some multiplayer maps had been made before the campaign was finalized.
    * The PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops will feature dedicated servers. [10]
    * Players can now record, manage, edit and upload in-game video clips to their file share via "theatre mode."
    * Matchmaking is being changed so that it is easier for friends to play together.
    * In-game currency will be used to purchase weapons and upgrades.
    * In the Black Ops rank system, the player must level up to unlock weapons for purchase.
    * Split screen online for the Xbox 360 has been implemented.
    * Unlike in World at War, submachine guns will have full movement speed while aiming down the sights, as they did in most other Call of Duty games.


-Create a Class-
    * Create-A-Class 2.0 will allow players to customize their appearance in addition to their loadout. Players may see what their character looks like while choosing a class, as the player's basic appearance will be determined by their Tier 1 Perk. Players will also be able to choose a Facepaint pattern.
    * Some sights such as the Red Dot Sight can use custom reticules which includes choice of shape and color.
    * Gun camouflages will be featured in Black Ops and will be far more numerous than in previous Call of Duty games.
    * Players' clan tags are engraved onto their guns.


There's tons more to know about, it's pretty exciting.

Plaintiff
agree with that, i am waiting impatiently on the new cod, especially i like the clan emblem on your weapon and, ofc the crossbow Razz
driftingfe3s
I was worried at first because it was being made by Treyarch, and i thought their call of duty games majority sucked. But after seeing that its using the same game engine, just "improved" and after watching those new multilayer game modes it looks like the game will be pretty good. I guess the only way to see is to wait for some reviews to come out. I think that will be the determining factor of if i were to play a demo of it.
weableandbob
It looks like it will be better than MW2, but I would have thought they would come up with a more original mode than Gun Game.
Dementei
weableandbob wrote:
It looks like it will be better than MW2, but I would have thought they would come up with a more original mode than Gun Game.


Haha Gun Game was originally made for Counter-strike Source/1.6 wasn't it? I remember awhile back before it was popular, playing on GG servers in CS:S. But yea anyhow, Black Ops is lookin' pretty packed with goodies.
Plaintiff
i also hope that hackers will be a minimum issue, because we are gonna have dedicated servers Smile
riccopt
that will be the 1st game I will buy once I buy a PS3 for me...
this game is a killer!!!
so many options... new weapons... I am really STONED!!
and I am not really into this kind of game...
riccopt
Plaintiff wrote:
i also hope that hackers will be a minimum issue, because we are gonna have dedicated servers Smile

I hope that on this version they will allow PS3 to play against XBOX and PCs.... that would be really nice...
driftingfe3s
weableandbob wrote:
It looks like it will be better than MW2, but I would have thought they would come up with a more original mode than Gun Game.


There are more modes than just the Gun Game mode. Watch this to see some of the other game modes: http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/call-of-duty-black-ops-wager-mode-trailer-more-multiplayer-details-emerge/
QrafTee
I think it'll be the same old, same old, with little enhancements and graphical updates. CoD is going to be a Madden (if it already isn't) and release a new game roughly every other year. When Activision rolls out their subscription online service... I'll laugh because so many people will gladly pay for it.
mcoiner54
Dementei wrote:
Black Ops will be better than MW2 for sure, may even be the best CoD ever made except of course the original.
Just read on the wiki page, Black Ops has everything and more from any CoD game. For example,

-Multiplayer-
    * Highest level of rank is level 50 and prestige mode is still in online ranks.
    * Vehicles will return, but they will be very different than those in Call of Duty: World at War; some are now killstreaks as opposed to map items, such as the Chopper Gunner.
    * Some campaign levels will be based off multiplayer maps instead of the typical vice-versa. This change is because some multiplayer maps had been made before the campaign was finalized.
    * The PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops will feature dedicated servers. [10]
    * Players can now record, manage, edit and upload in-game video clips to their file share via "theatre mode."
    * Matchmaking is being changed so that it is easier for friends to play together.
    * In-game currency will be used to purchase weapons and upgrades.
    * In the Black Ops rank system, the player must level up to unlock weapons for purchase.
    * Split screen online for the Xbox 360 has been implemented.
    * Unlike in World at War, submachine guns will have full movement speed while aiming down the sights, as they did in most other Call of Duty games.


-Create a Class-
    * Create-A-Class 2.0 will allow players to customize their appearance in addition to their loadout. Players may see what their character looks like while choosing a class, as the player's basic appearance will be determined by their Tier 1 Perk. Players will also be able to choose a Facepaint pattern.
    * Some sights such as the Red Dot Sight can use custom reticules which includes choice of shape and color.
    * Gun camouflages will be featured in Black Ops and will be far more numerous than in previous Call of Duty games.
    * Players' clan tags are engraved onto their guns.


There's tons more to know about, it's pretty exciting.



I've already got 23 copies of black ops pre-ordered because you know everyone's gonna want a copy. And if you don't have it preordered now you won't be able to. So i'm gonna sell the copies for bout 75 to 80 bucks a pop lol.. that quite a bit of chunk of change to be made.
Helios
I think it will be awesome. There isn't a single CoD game I haven't enjoyed. Some people think that it's recycling etc... but they haven't played the games obviously.

Black Ops sure looks like the best CoD game candidate due to the various feature, but we will see how all of those features work together to provide the best possible gaming experience. CoD makers certainly know a thing or two about that so my hopes are high Very Happy
QrafTee
mcoiner54 wrote:
I've already got 23 copies of black ops pre-ordered because you know everyone's gonna want a copy. And if you don't have it preordered now you won't be able to. So i'm gonna sell the copies for bout 75 to 80 bucks a pop lol.. that quite a bit of chunk of change to be made.
... Horrible, just horrible. I can't believe you're going to short change people like that.
The-Nisk
Oh no way, another FPS? wow I'm sure it will be new and exciting like every other FPS out there...

FPS suck, COD is no exception.
LostOverThere
mcoiner54 wrote:
I've already got 23 copies of black ops pre-ordered because you know everyone's gonna want a copy. And if you don't have it preordered now you won't be able to. So i'm gonna sell the copies for bout 75 to 80 bucks a pop lol.. that quite a bit of chunk of change to be made.

I should do that with Little King's Story or Ivy the Kiwi, but instead, give them away for free. Wink
Marcuzzo
mcoiner54 wrote:
I've already got 23 copies of black ops pre-ordered because you know everyone's gonna want a copy. And if you don't have it preordered now you won't be able to. So i'm gonna sell the copies for bout 75 to 80 bucks a pop lol.. that quite a bit of chunk of change to be made.

what numbnut is going to buy that game for 70-80bucks... a pre order is free so all they need to do is go to the gameshop and pre-order a copy.
and I'm pretty sure that people will be able to get it via the "games on-demand" on XboxLive.
unlike with MW2 where I actualy went to the night opening and waited there for over an hour in freezing conditions, I'm going to get it the next morning.
since I pre-ordered my copy will be there anyway.
Related topics
Que jogo você está jogando atualmente?
Medal of Honor
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Nvidia’nýn Yeni 3D Bombasý!
CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS!!! 8)
Top 10 Games To Play
PS3 Black Ops issues
i play call of duty 4
Homefront
COD:Call of Duty
What Is Your Current No.1 Game???
Call Of Duty Black Ops II
Call Of Duty Black Ops II Fuel Efficient
Call Of Duty Black Ops II The Light Of Their Eyes
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Games

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.