FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

top ten movies of all time ( results to be used in survey)

top ten movies of all time?
rocky (all of them)
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
top gun
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
titanic
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
mp: the life of brian
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
the godfather (all of them)
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
jame bond ( i will find out which one in another survey)
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
the matrix
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
the exosist
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
indiana jones the last cuesade
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
starwars ( all six)
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 23

baxcb020
please fill this in it will help with some course work Very Happy
Dark_Jedi06
Star Wars all the way...Indiana Jones is a close second. Razz
dan751
I like them all except the Titanic. And the Matrix Trilogy is my favorite.Very Happy
PatTheGreat42
The bestest, awesomenessest, and greatest movie of all time is "Strange Brew."

Stereotypical Canadians + Beer + Conspiracies + Flying, Bratwurst-loving dog = The Bestest Movie Ever.

Bow to my wisdom.
Jack_Hammer
Hmm, I know it's not on there, but I would say that 'Sin City' would easly be one of the best top ten movies of all time, this coming from a man thats probably seen more movies than you'll ever see...
Wink
S3nd K3ys
Pulp Fiction. Laughing
Bondings
This really should be in the movies forum, but it is late and I'll leave it in here for one time.

My favourite would be The Green Mile.
Monkeydog
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Pulp Fiction. Laughing

Damn right!

Plus I enjoy Sin City,Kill Bill,Spirted Away, and Princess Monoke a lot more than those movies =/
HunnyBaby
im not gonna bash any of those movies those movies are all great if thats what u are into I jus tlike different types of movies... i guess dramatic football movies/ and dramatic sports movie. Like Remember the Titans, Friday Night lights, Any Given Sunday, Coach Carter, Love and Basketball, stuff like that. Those kinda movies are the shit
DarkYuke
Too bad spirited away isn't there, so I voted for the matrix instead. Very Happy
soulman
my favorite movie is <shawshank redemption>..... but I cannot find the option~
baxcb020
if i get enough ppl saying pulp fiction or sin city i will include them in my research

thanks and keep voting
Monkeydog
baxcb020 wrote:
if i get enough ppl saying pulp fiction or sin city i will include them in my research

thanks and keep voting

What about Spirted Away?
Me and someone else have already said it Surprised
tribe
I will stick behind my Italian BLOOD and say the GODFATHER Series is the best. It just tells the story so well and it is something we can relate with here on earth.

Big Death Stars and Guys Hangin from Ropes is something we cant relate with.
damj
A couple of the choices in the list are off a bit. I'm a huge python fan, but hated Life of Brian ... Holy Grail was way better. I think that Raiders of the Lost Ark was the best Indiana Jones Movie.

Here are some of my favorites:

On the Waterfront
The Blues Brothers
Lord of the Rings (all 3)
Saving Private Ryan
Forrest Gump
The Shining
littlegiant
Being a movie buff that's a real tough one so I'll have to go with the one that's gotten the most mileage in my VCR and that would be...

(*drum roll please*)

Platoon
mr.e
Carlito's way should be on the list.. better performance by pacino then in the godfather..
Jack_Hammer
Monkeydog wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Pulp Fiction. Laughing

Damn right!

Plus I enjoy Sin City,Kill Bill,Spirted Away, and Princess Monoke a lot more than those movies =/

How could I of forgotten about Pulp Fiction, yes I can deffinatly say that this movies has to be in one of the top ten, you should change the poll.
Wink
valkyrie-heavens
OMG! its star wars! I still havent seen the 3rd one, but im dying to.
windrei
why don't there are movies from other countries ?? actually i don't like them all.
haoys
the matrix & starwars
budazz
james bond is my favorite series of movies...cool gadgets and cars...also beautiful girls Laughing
Hippie
cool thread, but the choices on the poll......! Nothing like Big Lebowski, Usual Suspects, Fight Club......There are about a million more, but i'm not feeling intelligent at the moment

/slightly hungover...
Varun
dude you dont have Lord of the Rings man how can i vote for it? that surely is the best movie ever made...so try puting that in...
eday2010
My favourites are King Arthur, The Green Mile, and the original 3 Stars wars films, and the original originals, not the Special Edition ones Smile
RA
Most popular movies by box office income:

Titanic
Star Wars
Shrek 2
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Spider-Man
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Spider-Man 2
The Passion of the Christ
Jurassic Park
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Finding Nemo
Forrest Gump
The Lion King
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones
Return of the Jedi
Independence Day

This list is a bit deceptive as it is based on "past value" dollars. To come up with a true list, that amount should be converted to "present value" dollars, based on the year that the movie was released.
Goatmonkey
I love all the Star Wars movies. I have only seen the first Matrix but I really like it as well.
drunkfun
the best movie of all time is definetely Sergio Leone's....

THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY

Quentin Tarantino himself said that the last half an hour of this film is the greatest piece of art ever to grace the screen and i have to agree with him
Nameless
(Out of those on the list, my fav. movies are not exactly the most popular movies)
The Matrix... but only the first one. The sequals sucked in comparison.
jawker
james bond series is quite good but i prefer the indiana jones adventures. a different story for every series. Lord of the Rings is also a very nice trilogy ^_^