FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gluten Free

Navigator
I have researched a lot about gluten and its effects on our health, is anyone here eating a gluten free diet, and have you experienced positive changes?
socceraggie
Hello,
My wife goes on and off a gluten free diet. She has found that she feels better and has more energy when she sticks with this diet. The challenge is sticking with it. It is more and more common to find restaurants and grocery items that adhere to this diet; however, sometimes those meals are not as tasty if you are trying to eat something that is replacing a typical gluten item (e.g. bread). I've tried many of these replacement items and found them to be chewy.

If your doctor or other reliable source has suggested you try for any reason, I think it would be worth your time and energy to give it a shot.

Good luck!
Navigator
I should have said that I've been doing it for a while now. I do find it to be difficult to follow, bread and pasta are a hard temptation to overcome, but once you get pass through the first days, it gets better and better. Adding to this diet I take vitamins daily, which is a potent combination that has boosted my memory and stamina.