FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Justin Bieber-Somebody To Love(Remix)ft.Usher

granvals
this is my favorie song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOI4OF7iIr4

Lyric:
Quote:
Ohhhhh ohoooooo
For you i'd write a syphony!
I'd tell the violin
It's time to sink a swim
Watchn play for yaaaa!

For you I'd be
Wohaaa
But in athousand miles just get you where you are

Step to the beat of my heart.
I don not need a whole lot
But for you I need I

I'd rather give you the world
Or we can share mine!
I know that I won't be the first one given you all this attention

But Baby listen,

I just need somebody to love

I-I
I don't need to much

Just need Somebody to love

I don't need nothing else,
I promise girl I swear.
I just need somebody to love.

I need somebody I-I need somebody

Everyday I bring the sin around,
I sleep away the clouds.
Smile for me

I would take,
every seccond,
every single time spend it like my last dime.
Step to the beat of my heart.

I don't need a whole lot
But for you I need I
I'd rather give you the world
Or we can share mine!

I know I won't be the first one,
given you all this attention
Baby listen!

I just need somebody to love,
I don't need nothing else,
I promise girl I swear.
I just need somebody to love.
mOrpheuS wrote:
Quote tags added. Please use quote tags around text that you haven't written yourself.
ankur209
I Loved his "Baby bay" and "one last time"....!!

Awesome Singer...!! Razz
Navigator
Posting here not to praise his singing talents, but to ask you guys how do I get his "baby, baby..." chorus out of my head, its killing the other neurons like a wild fire!
Afaceinthematrix
Navigator wrote:
how do I get his "baby, baby..." chorus out of my head, its killing the other neurons like a wild fire!

Easy. Listen to some real music from someone that actually has talent. That will get it out of your head.

Quote:
Posting here not to praise his singing talents

It's sure easy as hell to not praise his singing talents because they're nonexistent...

Quote:
Awesome Singer...!!

Serious? Considering he has no talent and is just another pop singer, I would say that everyone will have forgotten about him by the time his major fan base (pre-teen little girls) hits their first menstrual cycle. Anybody even remember those oh so "talented" Jonas Sisters that were so popular last year? That's why I despise these pop singers so much. They're such as fad that they can make a few crappy songs and everyone forgets about them in a year. Whereas if you look at all the truly talented musicians that have spent years studying music theory in top musical universities and have spent years honing their musicianship skills you will see that people remember them for years and years even after they have died...

I'm not trying to tell anyone what kind of music to listen to (which is why I specifically did not mention any musicians that actually have talent) but I encourage everyone to actually think about what they listen to for a few minutes... They call their favorite crappy pop singer an "artist" when even they should realize that in 6 months to a year no one will care about them. Shouldn't an artist be someone who actually adds to and develops something musically that will actually stay with us for years and make a real impact?
chartcentral
The original mix of "Somebody to Love" did not feature any artist but Justin Bieber alone. But for the single version, I guess it was deemed necessary to have it remixed and have Usher join in on the track for variety, and especially after the collaborations with Ludacris in "Baby" and Sean Kingston in "Eenie Meenie" seemed to get favorable responses.
Navigator
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
Navigator wrote:
how do I get his "baby, baby..." chorus out of my head, its killing the other neurons like a wild fire!

Easy. Listen to some real music from someone that actually has talent. That will get it out of your head.

Quote:

It's sure easy as hell to not praise his singing talents because they're nonexistent...

Hard to avoid if even the evening news run a piece on his hair (no pun intended).
Helios
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
Navigator wrote:

Quote:

Quote:
Awesome Singer...!!

Serious? Considering he has no talent and is just another pop singer, I would say that everyone will have forgotten about him by the time his major fan base (pre-teen little girls) hits their first menstrual cycle. Anybody even remember those oh so "talented" Jonas Sisters that were so popular last year? That's why I despise these pop singers so much. They're such as fad that they can make a few crappy songs and everyone forgets about them in a year. Whereas if you look at all the truly talented musicians that have spent years studying music theory in top musical universities and have spent years honing their musicianship skills you will see that people remember them for years and years even after they have died...

I'm not trying to tell anyone what kind of music to listen to (which is why I specifically did not mention any musicians that actually have talent) but I encourage everyone to actually think about what they listen to for a few minutes... They call their favorite crappy pop singer an "artist" when even they should realize that in 6 months to a year no one will care about them. Shouldn't an artist be someone who actually adds to and develops something musically that will actually stay with us for years and make a real impact?

There are people who have a PHD in physics and are probably very interested in that field and do lots of research etc, but on the other hand there are people who use the scales and think their mass is measured in kilograms. Same thing applies here. Some people listen to music in-depth with understanding, but there are people who don't really care as long as something catchy is playing.

I think that's understandable and not something to be very annoyed with... you need to understand that some people don't like music, for example, like you do. They might, however, be interested in other things...

Note: I'm not talking about genre X vs genre Y, but about shallow music vs. meaningful music.

\m/
Afaceinthematrix
Helios wrote:
There are people who have a PHD in physics and are probably very interested in that field and do lots of research etc, but on the other hand there are people who use the scales and think their mass is measured in kilograms. Same thing applies here. Some people listen to music in-depth with understanding, but there are people who don't really care as long as something catchy is playing.

I think that's understandable and not something to be very annoyed with... you need to understand that some people don't like music, for example, like you do. They might, however, be interested in other things...

Note: I'm not talking about genre X vs genre Y, but about shallow music vs. meaningful music.

\m/

Oh, I do understand that some people don't like music like I do. That's part of the reason that I didn't bother lecturing about what I feel are qualified musicians. However, the part that I am annoyed about, and I mentioned this, is when people take someone without talent and talk about them being talented or an "artist." I understand that some people just want something catchy.

For example, I like to read a lot of different stories from authors that I find to be entertaining. Now I know that many of these stories aren't great literary works and that they don't show huge literary mastery. It just so happens that someone had a "catchy" or "cool" idea and so they wrote it down. And thus, I am not going to say that this is a master author with enormous talent and that they're a literary master. I recognize that they just happen to have a cool idea just like some singer just happened to have a catchy idea. The author isn't some literary master.

It annoys me that people talk about pop singer like they're an artist or music master when they're clearly not. I have nothing against people listening to this kind of music and it doesn't annoy me much. That's what the main point of my posting is (hence the last paragraph where I go into that).
\m/
speeDemon
get metal, get a life.