FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

When is the last time you threw up?

Arty
I thought to myself: I'm going to make a topic in General Chat. I don't know what it will be, but I'm going to make a topic.

...Well?

For me, it was over 10 years ago. Very Happy
LostOverThere
Awesome topic. Rolling Eyes

Dunno though, probably a couple of years ago when I had a really really bad migraine. I usually get migraines, but I don't usually throw up - thankfully.
Utopia GFR
Something like 3 years ago I think, it happened during some drinking session in a very popular place in Belgium called "Le Carré" located in Liège.

I think Steve O (from the Jackass crew) is one of the most known icons (TV and Internet) in puking Laughing
ProfessorY91
4 years ago, at least.

The cause was an inordinate amount of laughing gas which made me nauseated past the point I was able to hold it back.

Yuck.

Technicolored Yawn
missdixy
Wow! I'm shocked by how many people haven't thrown up in years. I always throw up at least once every few months, usually because of stomach problems/upset stomach, although sometimes i also throw up because of drinking too much Very Happy
Parkour_Jarrod
I think the last time i threw up was probably, a few months ago, i was at work (McDonalds) and i felt sick so i went home early, got out of car and threw up everywhere, its a good thing i didn't stay at work...
LostOverThere
Quote:

Technicolored Yawn

Haha, man. That's brilliant! Smile
TurtleShell
I don't throw up very often at all, and I think the only times I've thrown up in the last ten or fifteen years are those times when I've been drinking too much.

Actually, I have a very fast metabolism. I think all the times when I would have thrown up because I ate something disagreeable, the food's already passed...to other regions. So I don't throw up, I have other digestive problems.

Except when I'm drinking and my entire body slows down. Oh wait, I think I threw up 3-6 months ago, when I had cramps. Yeah, that happened. So I guess I threw up like 3-6 months ago, but I don't remember the last time I threw up just because I'd had too much to drink. Probably before I moved to California. I remember throwing up on my pillow one night.

Gosh, I love this topic.
LittleBlackKitten
What a strange thing to be curious about. o.O

Last week when I caught a vicious strain of H. Pylori, and I already have a sensitive stomach, acid reflux, and ulcers. Yay for blood.
deanhills
I always marvel at people with sensitive stomachs and who throw up regularly. Sometimes I wonder whether their constitutions are better able to defend their bodies from toxins, as no doubt throwing up has to be the body's way of getting rid of stuff that is not good for it. I very rarely throw up. I can't remember when last I have, and the memories I do have, which have not been recently, have always been as result of drinking. I always would get sick, before becoming intoxicated, so basically never get intoxicated.
standready
Dec 1999! Had two different airplane trips that day with sick people sitting beside me on both planes. Well, it knocked me down when I got home. So sick, should have probably went to hospital. Tossed my cookies for 3 days. YUCK!
driftingfe3s
The last time I threw up due to heavy drinking was a few months ago.

I don't know if this counts as really throwing up, but last week I burped and some food/liquid came up with it and had to swallow it back down. This happens to me quite a bit when I eat a lot and drink lots of soda.
Denvis
vomit free since 2003 Very Happy
adri
A few years ago on 1 january. I had eaten something bad (my dad had it too). Sad
But after I threw up, I was just like normal. Smile
Insanity
So long ago I don't even remember. Probably when I was really sick or something. I haven't yet gotten to the point where I have thrown up from drinking too much alcohol, but I think the point is getting closer. Sometimes I don't really want to throw up, so I just surpress it. Not sure if this is good or not though.
meep
I can't remember last time I've vomited, I guess it was too long ago Smile
According to my mom, the last time I vomited was when I was five years old when she was still into the 'experimenting-with-recipes'-thing Laughing
spring567
I forgot,maybe I don't have thrown up.
metalfreek
O god fantastic topic. I think it was about 6/7 months ago when I drank a bit more than I should have. Very Happy
iman
I don't drink, so for me it was about eleven years ago, when I really had a bad fever. Vomiting is hell
soljarag
a few months ago I thrrown up from drinking.... but I cannot remember the last time i thrown up from being sick........
Ghost900
I cannot remember exactly the last time, I would say 3-4 years ago. I used to often but not in recent years.

I must admit that this is an odd topic to discuss though. I am surprised so many people have no problem sharing and talking about such a subject.
timothymartin
The last time I threw up... I am trying really hard to remember. I know I have done it from drinking but otherwise.. I do have a gag reflex from the scar in my throat I got when they shoved tubes down my throat when I was in a coma the first time. And certain smells used to make me gag as well but my second coma messed with my smell/taste so that doesnt bother me as it used to. Although I have been noticing my smell coming back.. I cant remember the last time I threw up, I will have to come back and update if I remember..
deanhills
timothymartin wrote:
The last time I threw up... I am trying really hard to remember. I know I have done it from drinking but otherwise.. I do have a gag reflex from the scar in my throat I got when they shoved tubes down my throat when I was in a coma the first time. And certain smells used to make me gag as well but my second coma messed with my smell/taste so that doesnt bother me as it used to. Although I have been noticing my smell coming back.. I cant remember the last time I threw up, I will have to come back and update if I remember..
Maybe the coma has something to do with the memory lapse .... ? Or pressure on the throat when they shoved the tubes down? Laughing
Vrythramax
oh please...a topic on throwing up??

-closed-