FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Order of Excuses!!

Marcio
I ask for to wrong excuses for mine post made here in this forum.

For inserting "- close -" in my messages;
For placing the content instead of link of a substance;
Thanks for the chance to try, and I understand why of my "Request rejected".

I really feel very for this,

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Congratulations for the work carried through here, and thanks to all.
mathiaus
Not sure what this post is about Confused

Relating to what I can only assume is a complaint or a query about your topics being denied as acceptable for hosting (sorry if I'm wrong), I again can only assume your application was denied as some of your posts had no menaing and were very short

examples
Quote:
http://www.priston.com.br

Quote:
Its no FREE!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Good Site, thanks...

Simply supplying a url or saying thanks does not constitiute as a very good post and by some is seen as spam (including myself)

If you mean why doesnt the close thing work in your posts then the answer is that it only works for mods and admins of which you are not.
Marcio
I only wrote thus why he did not have much thing to write. I draw more of the one than I write ^^

Example:

But sorry for my post . Sad Sad
Bondings
About the close, I just told you that it doesn't work for normal users. It's not a reason to deny your request. Excuse me for the confusion caused.

Your posts aren't good enough, but I saw you really try to do an effort to get hosted. So I will accept you this time. Very Happy Please request again. (unless you did it already)
Marcio
I remade my request, for that I understood I was this who had to make certain? the data are below:

Your request has not been handled yet. Please check back soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Request id: 179
Your name: Marcio
(Sub)domain: particular.frihost.net
Description: I Would like to make a Home Page, to demonstrate little works, and my knowledge. Spreading would adore to produce a page and also to keep works.

I find that I committed many errors but this if must for not having experiencias in forum forgives for everything.
Bondings
Oh, apparantly you already requested. Well, it's really late in Belgium and I will only be able to accept them tomorrow, sorry.
Marcio
All good, does not have problem. if it needed plus a solicitation that I would tin... it would feel me very rejected.
Surprised Surprised Surprised

It would start to find that somebody really hated my English ^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing .

It is horrible. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

But I will wait. Wink Wink Wink

Thanks for everything