FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpBB user problems

Eyre
Hey, i have my phpBB forum up and working fine. We have about 3 members, including myself Razz. But anyway, i tried to get my friend to join, but she said it will take her to the index, but whenever she clicks on something, it just hangs. It doesnt show the hourglass or anything, just sits there and never takes her anywhere. But its strange because it works for everyone else. We are all posting fine, i dont get it.
n0obie4life
Its her PC.

We sure need more details on this.
blackant
I highly suspect it is something to do with her pc too.
Maybe you want to post a link to your board for others to try?
Eyre
http://forums.illidrithin.frihost.net

Thats the link. It seems to be working out for everyone else too. Im guessing it's either her PC, or a cookie issue.
sibbahz
Could try with an alternative browser, or check that its up to date.
Also try pressing Alt F5 to completly refresh the page incase it incorrectly loaded.
The page seems fine for me.
Aelita
It's prolly not the PC itself, most likely the browser. you people always go for worse case senarios first, Geez. Anyway have her reset cache and everything else in the browser reinstall it even. See if that fxes the problem before trying to get a new PC because she cant get on your forums. Also try having her go to another forum.if she can get on others it may be a setting for your forums. you said you only have 3 people. So there is noway to be sure that your forums arent the problem.