FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

now they'll try to accuse Iran (more evidence)

earthchild
Edit: more facts to back up this view

http://www.projectcensored.org/censored_2006/index.htm#9

It talks about how US dollar supremacy and access to oil are both challenged by Iran's new move to sell oil in Euros - hence their accusations of Iran, possible paving the way for another invasion.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4312516.stm
So I've been watching the diplomatic tensions between the UK/US allies and Iran deteriorate. First it is the problem with nuclear power, now it is this accusation that Iran is responsible for bombing. But it sounds hauntingly familiar to Iraq.
Actually Iran is right up there as one of the top oil producing countries, and they don't like the western powers. They are also part of the OPEC (organization of petroleum exporting countries.) The OPEC is who controls oil prices. The US is paying through the nose for oil right now (I don't live in the UK but I'm betting that the UK is too.) Most of these countries are downright hostile to the US/UK. What better way to have a say in world oil prices than to have 2 of the countries with major reserves on puppet strings.
Who can really blame them for disliking us when they know that the main reason UK/US invaded Iraq was to get ownership of the most valued resources. OIL but also WATER. [This is true for Iraq as it has the 2 biggest rivers in all the middle east running right through it from top to bottom. and the contracts are flying out to US corporate interests that strongly (if not completely) influence the government.]
If I was Iran I wouldn't like us either. If the US/UK governments want to control everything, they will eventually fail. They also need to find another method than using innocent bystanders lives to further their greedy wants. I really hope that US/UK don't invade Iran (but I have the feeling they are planning on it already- now they just have to scare the US/UK public, like in the last war. What really scares me are these facts circulating that seemingly show 911 being an inside job - that it is going pretty far and it really is ruthless)
S3nd K3ys
earthchild wrote:
Who can really blame them for disliking us when they know that the main reason UK/US invaded Iraq was to get ownership of the most valued resources. OIL but also WATER. ...

I won't go too deep into this (yet), but I will say this... If the US is in this for the oil, WHY ARE MY GAS PRICES GOING UP SO EF'N FAST!?!?!?

Seriously, if it were because of the oil, (which IMNSHO would be wrong), I'd like to see some relief in gas prices in my town.

The water thing sound interesting, I'll have to research that a bit before I make an opinion. Controlling the water supply would be a good way to control the area. (No, I'm not condoning it, I'm making an observation)
S3nd K3ys
After a quick browse thru the 9/11 commission report on Iran and terrorism, I found several things that could be bothersome, not including the claims of nukes and abuse of Iranian citizens...

http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing3/witness_gasiorowski.htm

Quote:
Nevertheless, despite these changes, Iran still supports a number of terrorist groups in the region. We can distinguish four main categories:

1. Groups with which Iran has close, long-standing connections based on ideological, religious, or ethnic affiliation: Hezbollah and SCIRI, which share Iran's Shi'ite Islamist ideology; and the Afghan Northern Alliance, which has ethnic links with Iran.

2. The Palestinian Islamist groups Hamas and Islamic Jihad, which Iran supports because of the prominence and prestige of the Palestinian cause and because they are Islamist, even though they are Sunni rather than Shi'ite.

3. Secular Palestinian groups that have turned to terrorism since the al-Aqsa Intifada began in September 2000, which Iran supports because of the prominence and prestige of the Palestinian cause, even though they are secularist.

4. Al-Qaeda and related groups (such as the Iraqi Kurdish group Ansar al-Islam). U.S. officials allege that members of these groups currently are active in Iran and may have been involved in recent terrorist attacks against U.S. targets. It is not clear whether Iranian officials have been helping them and, if so, whether this has been perpetrated by top officials or simply by rogue members of Iran's security forces.

While it does say that Iranian support of terrorists is diminishing, it does NOT look like it will go away.

Quote:
Prospects for Change

The declining revolutionary fervor that has been partly responsible for Iran's reduced involvement in terrorism-related activities in recent years has largely played out. Moreover, the country's top leadership now is very aware that these activities have both tactical benefits and foreign economic and diplomatic drawbacks. Consequently, in the absence of domestic or international changes that might substantially alter Iran's decision-making calculus, we should not expect a major reduction in Iran's involvement in terrorism in the coming years.
OnlyOneLife
Know whats funny, we had no good reason to invade IRAQ, and we have no good reason to invade IRAN, but I think we are going to do it anyway. Another thing I don't like about the U.S. Crying or Very sad, They say other countries can have or assemble Nuclear weapons while the U.S. Crying or Very sad has 25,000 more nuclear weapons than any other country (I think). They killed innocent people for nothing. The U.S. Crying or Very sad invaded another country, if any army got within 500 miles of the U.S. territory, that country would get nuked like 500 times.

The U.S. always does things for it's own interest even at the cost of others. I remember learning that the U.S. supported a brutle leader in the Congo for like decades. And this leader would torture, abuse, and starve his own people. The U.S. Crying or Very sad supported him because there were american businesses there...(I think, details are kinda fuzzy.)
earthchild
S3nd K3ys, I really appreciate that you research things. (and I thank you for your comment. sincerely) If you researched even further (and I'm lucky because someone showed me this so researching was easy) you'd find out that Amnesty International has been continously denouncing the good ol US of A in recent years for numerous human rights abuses. Yes we've even been present for massacres of concentration camp style in Afghanistan. and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Weapons- well I'm sure you don't have to research anything to know that we have the biggest and the baddest there are on Earth.
So unless you like to call yourself a bully, you'll have to support invading ourselves.
S3nd K3ys
OnlyOneLife wrote:
Know whats funny, we had no good reason to invade IRAQ, and we have no good reason to invade IRAN, ...

That's a matter of opinion. Wink

We had no good reason for attacking Hitler either. They never attacked us.
earthchild
OnlyOneLife, yes, I heard about the Democratic Republic of the Congo (different than Congo) too. basically that was it. The US supplied the money and the weapons for the takeover and then when this "evil" leader no longer wanted to do everything the US told it to... we payed for another coup d'etat. and this one was really ugly- the sad part is that it is happening right as we speak, and nobody is doing anything about it. these US financed "soldiers" go into villages and cut off body parts, make fathers have sex with their daughters, cut off women's breasts. No I'm not trying to depress anyone. but I really believe the truth is important, cuz if we don't know about these things we'll just keep on eating dinner while we watch the so called news on TV.
ilibrium
There is a sickness at the heart of man. It doesn't matter if we stop something today, tomorrow the sickness will manifest itself somewhere else in a different way. Protest marches highlight the world's problems, wars cover them up, but unity in Christ is the only way we can have peace.

You may not agree, but think about it.
earthchild
May i respectfully say that though I believe Christ is one way to peace... I know for myself that he is not the only way. as Christ himself said you will find him even under a rock, so why shouldn't you find his teachings in another religion (afterall didn't god create everything - including religions)

I believe there is hope for us yet.
S3nd K3ys
ilibrium wrote:
...unity in Christ is the only way we can have peace.

You may not agree, but think about it.

What about unity in Ala? Or any other person's 'God' ??
mengshi200
iran is next after iraq.hehe.
tidruG
mengshi200 wrote:
iran is next after iraq.hehe.

Hmmm... I totally missed the relevance of the "hehe" there. If a country is about to be attacked, that means another war, more deaths, more pain... I wonder how this could possibly amuse someone to write a "hehe" ? Confused
earthchild
here are further facts and evidence of the US coming up with excuses for invading another country... when the truth is it's all about economic advantage.

http://www.projectcensored.org/censored_2006/index.htm#9

I will add this to the top as well.
wobblez
Quote:
when the truth is it's all about economic advantage.

Nothing new...
How older I get how more i have to accept that the world is rotten....
Money & power are the most important things.
S3nd K3ys
Quote:
It talks about how US dollar supremacy and access to oil are both challenged by Iran's new move to sell oil in Euros - hence their accusations of Iran, possible paving the way for another invasion.

Without getting too deep into this, as I don't have time to research it fully, let me just say that the military road to Iran was laid before this move was made. Is it a going to be used as a reason now? Possibly. Is it the reason? Highly doubtful.
earthchild
granted.

these new developments are probably just fueling the fire.
S3nd K3ys
earthchild wrote:
granted.

these new developments are probably just fueling the fire.

Agreed. I'm not saying it's right, but I'm sure it's going to play a major role when all is said and done.
Ressurrector
I'm no expert in politics but the us military seems to want vast control of the middle east for some reason. And its not all oil concerns and I don't think its honestly fear of those nations. So I kinda agree I think Iran will be next. I just wonder what makes it and iraq so "special" to US. Base of operations on that side of the world? Possible massive strike against china? Who knows.
S3nd K3ys
Ressurrector wrote:
Possible massive strike against china? Who knows.

Yuppers.
soilgrain
PETROL IS WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!!! I WANT THEM TO BRING IT BACK TO A FAIR PRICE!!!!!
shr3dd
Jesus, soilgrain, way to post on-topic. I love how you obviously put a lot of thought into that post.

Everyone knows gas (petrol) is too expensive, blame your local terror cell.