You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does he think about me at all?

He loved me years ago, but I turned him down cause I was dating his best friend at the time. I realized that was a mistake. He got engaged with another girl months after that. Then he ended up in jail and got out and dumped her. I hadn't heard from him in over a year and a half, but he came to me as soon as he got out. He had been mean before because he couldn't handle being around me and not being able to be with him. But I got to tell him how I had felt before and how I had loved him all along. We got together but he ended it very fast because he wasn't ready for a new relationship. We kept trying I guess you could say. We couldn't not be around each other for a long time because it was too perfect when we were together and the only problem was his doubts and fear of being hurt. He said he was falling in love with me so fast all over again and it scared him. Come to find out he was with his ex the whole time. I was at his house waiting on him like he told me to on the night he was going to tell me he loved me. Got a call from his ex and he was in the car with her. He ended up telling me to fck off and that he loved her instead. It was random and hurtful. It wasn't a sex thing for us so I don't understand why he came back to me so many times if he was in love with her the whole time. I haven't spoken to him since, but think about him daily. He really hurt me. He always told me I deserved better. From what I hear from his sister is that he's not as happy as he was when he was with me and that they fight a lot. She says she thinks he realized he messed up but there's nothing he can do about it. I don't know all about that but we've passed each other driving several times lately and I asked God for a sign if he was thinking about me and ended up hearing a new song right after that called "Just a Dream" all about this guy thinking about the girl he let go. So I don't know. I treated him right and made him happier then I've seen him in years. Everyone saw it. I wonder if he thinks about me, misses me, or regrets what he did?
Please use paragraphs to make it easier to read your long posts.
you can summarized your post so that everyone may understand it...