FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GunBound

SnowBlind
http://gunbound.net
Raijenki
Gunbound is cool, but i prefer PangOnline, a game created by Softnyx =D, my level in GB is Diamond anything (cant remember it) =D
gh0stface
I use to play GunBound quite a bit. I was pretty good with JD and BoomerBot. However it seemed like all the "pros" used the BoomerBot so I just stuck with BoomerBot majority of the time. Although the Aduka is pretty fun too when you build up thor.
MasterC
Nice game, similar to worms Very Happy
Kelcey
I remember how popular it was last year... I haven't heard much about it lately though.
Travis
it is really a lot similar to worms, I find very legal to play that game on line
sugarbox
I play GunBound quite much. I am pretty good with JD , lightening , and ice. However it seemed like all the "pros" used the BoomerBot so I just stuck with BoomerBot majority of the time. Although the Aduka is pretty fun too when you build up thor.
hamuz
Nice game, similar to the worms known game Smile
Summer
it is a nice game . I am SummerBoyZz in there , a Battle Axe (Double Sided Axe) . but since June , i quit .
viper34
this game quiet nice but its really hard to play ..
GoFool
played it for two years, know i have'nt got much time anymore. I regret it but thats life! Laughing Cool
Defsanguje
i hate that game
Keikei
Personally, I don't like it because of all the players that like to spam phrases like....

READY UP!!!!! RREADY READY READY!!!
START!! STAERRRT START START
JAJAJAJAJAJAA
ROFLROFLFOR
LOLOLOLL

The game itself is pretty fun though. Very Happy
sugarbox
I strongly think like Keikei.

All the apam phrases made the game bored.

But i can solve this problem. I use the way like playing only with my Guild or friends... Laughing
I like it.
GoFool
yeah in team its really nice! But when you are a loser and alone it sux big time, because you get owned by evryone. Or you have to be a gunbound star! (like me Cool )
sugarbox
What about WOWLG in Gunbound?

All points collected and then? Collect them for what?

Could anyone tell me, pls?
nntien
I hate Gunbound!
It's very simple, 2D images only!
Bender1337
Quote:
this game quiet nice but its really hard to play ..
A THREE YEAR OLD CAN PLAY THIS GAME U MUST HAVE NO SKILL

http://ZeldereX.com/?topic=33215[/quote]
Luis
great game
I played a lot but now I stopped of one times for ca
lpbrasil
Yhea i play the Gunbound Brasil, is very cool... i use the modile mage and aduka. Very Happy
b4Lz0R
this is my first oNLine game =]
now im play ET, CS , MuOnline[no so much P:] , Rakion(softnyx[gunbound makers:)]), hmm ok i think its all Very Happy
5C1
haha i love this game.. which bot (mobile u guys prefer to use?
for me i prefer Amour n Bommer yay~!
stiffler
I played this for quite a while, but I got tired of all the extreme idiots out there. The tkers, botters, etc....so I gave it up, wasnt worth it.
thefluffyhamster
Its a nice game, with good graphics and ideas. But it can get really repetitive and some of the communities not really that nice: there are also lots of hackers, noobs and noobs pretending to be pros.

I like the frog/nak combo with 2 heal2's and a teleport.
brainster
I've hadn't played it for a while. Most of my friends are obsessed with this game Razz .

If I had more time, i would start playing it again.
Animal
Please search before posting.

You can continue this discussion here.

-close-