FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Query About Points in Frihost

ankur209
I'm leaving for one month and will not be able to check out my frihost account and would not be able to post any rpl or post here in forums.
I have a webhosting account too on frihost.

Well I've my 45 points which will be decreasing 1 pt. per day and when i'll be coming back in a month,my point will be approx. 15-16 which is still positive and more than zero.But i'll be not active.

Will this will remove my hosting account and website? Laughing
rjraaz
Yes your hosting account will be removed by automated system of site owners.

i think there is no option for vacations, if so administrators please tell us about that.

ankur209 wrote:
I'm leaving for one month and will not be able to check out my frihost account and would not be able to post any rpl or post here in forums.
I have a webhosting account too on frihost.

Well I've my 45 points which will be decreasing 1 pt. per day and when i'll be coming back in a month,my point will be approx. 15-16 which is still positive and more than zero.But i'll be not active.

Will this will remove my hosting account and website? Laughing
saratdear
It's good you have your points upto 45. Your account won't be removed for inactivity till you hit at least -10 (that's when you get the 2nd inactivity warning email).

EDIT: @rjraaz - As far as I know, the account removal system isn't automated. I remember reading somewhere the admins remove the accounts manually.
Bondings
It's like saratdear mentioned. Accounts are only removed when the points are lower than -20 and the removal happens manually. Usually I only remove accounts with really low points of people who haven't posted for quite a while (several months at least). The only exception are the accounts of people who never posted after getting a hosting account; those are removed if the points are below -20 (at least when they have -20 when I remove accounts).

So if you are away for about a month, definitely nothing to worry about if you have over 40 points. Wink
Asap170
I thought you guys remove accounts manually Since when do you have an automated script that does that?
Blaster
They are removed manually if you read the whole thread you will have read bondings post saying this
nezam
Thanks..