FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new blog!

polly-gone
Well, I've finally gotten around to launching my new blog at NickAnderegg.me! I'm currently using a publicly available theme and will be designing my own as soon as I have the time, but here it is for now!

What do you think about it?

Nick Smile Smile Smile
alvarorojas4
Nice desing Smile
polly-gone
Well, thank you, but it's not my design, it's a free theme designer by someone else. Since I am a designer I have to design one myself and will do that when I get a chance.

Nick Smile Smile Smile
Bluedoll
Just a little feedback, kind of like the public template, was new to me but would be interested in your design. Speaking of design, even though it is a blog, always interested in what experienced people like yourself think and if they share tips etc. That way, I can learn something from reading a page, not really interested in content that is 'go on about nothing' but that is just a thought and not a criticism.

Blog on.
dude_xyx
Nice theme. It just need more content. You ll need to do at least 3-4 posts per week to get it going.
chatrack
Nice design, could you reduce the red to something light
polly-gone
@Bluedoll: Well, I plan to post almost entirely informational posts, or if they are opinion posts, ones that still have some substance from them. I really do need to change the design to something that is my own, but I currently have 2 freelance writing assignments, I have my weekly staff assignment at Suite101.com, and I have 3 separate web design projects going on, so there is no time for it whatsoever!

@dude_xyz: Yes, content is my biggest issue right now. When I started the blog, I had plenty of free time, but right now I have none. I think I just need to schedule some time for myself each week that I can just blog, or I don't think anything will ever get done.

@chatrack: Even better, I'll be replacing the entire theme soon to something that I have designed myself.

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

-Nick Smile Smile Smile
dwxco
For your web portfolio, it says "coming soon", but I think this is bad form. It would be better to just remove this link until you have content. Having a user click-through to a "coming soon page" is annoying. Otherwise looks good.
polly-gone
Yes, I am aware of that. I was going to post my portfolio information within a day or two of launching it, but I just don't have time.

Thanks!

-Nick Smile Smile Smile