FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Relationships

macky
Hi guys, i'm here again posting about my new life. I'm now currently in a relationship with my brand new girl friend. At first i really don't like her but as it progress, i'm in love so much with her.

Now to cut it short let's conclude to my problem. I'm becoming so jealous. Every guy she talks, my heart beats so fast that i'm almost concluding that she might lure me or something..

Please guys help me, i don't know how to cope this matter. Thanks...
PureReborn
Why not just trust her? Being jealous when your partner spends time with other guys is a pretty normal stage of the relationship. When the passion is high and trust level is low, you tend to be afraid of losing her to someone else.

Just act cool, but show that you want her around as much as possible.

Best wishes to the two of you.
missdixy
Like the person before me said, jealousy is often a stage of a new relationship. Just try not to dwell on it too much, and try not to let it get to you because the last thing you want is to ruin your relationship because you were too jealous.
Bluedoll
Yep a little jealousy is good. It tell's you and her you care. Too much and it will kill the relationship.

Myadvice(at no charge)
Keep it simple. Tell her at some point how you feel but realize you don't own her. Talk about her, talk about you - forget about the others unless you are interested in some kind of relationship with them too, which is possible too (her friends = your friends?).

Embarassed
natilovesmike
Talk to her, tell her how you feel and maybe she will have some reausring words for you.

Don't keep it to yourself, I think talking is the best thing you can do because then she will be able to tell you how she feels about you and you won't feel threatened.
macky
missdixy wrote:
Like the person before me said, jealousy is often a stage of a new relationship. Just try not to dwell on it too much, and try not to let it get to you because the last thing you want is to ruin your relationship because you were too jealous.

I like what you said. Your totally right. As of now i'm learning the curve to control my jealous.
macky
Bluedoll wrote:
Yep a little jealousy is good. It tell's you and her you care. Too much and it will kill the relationship.

Myadvice(at no charge)
Keep it simple. Tell her at some point how you feel but realize you don't own her. Talk about her, talk about you - forget about the others unless you are interested in some kind of relationship with them too, which is possible too (her friends = your friends?).

Embarassed

thank you so much for this wonderful advice.. yeah i got your point and i guess starting tomorrow i will applied it especially this (her friends = my friends).. Smile
Flakky
At the end of the day she ends up with you right? I don't think she breaks a rule or something so it's perfectly fine.
pachinko
Well Well after reading most posts Allow me to say something. I've been flying through the 4 continents during 36 years and found that it is amazing how the meaning of love changes from a plce to another. Real lovers are the Asians and specially Japanese women.
pachinko
Jealous in French Jaloux. What is it exactly? In my small opinion it's an excess of love and care. I think its very bad to be so because in a way or another it will push you to spy which is worth and afterwads to thickness of mind. Just be moderate fifty fifty....
macky
pachinko wrote:
Well Well after reading most posts Allow me to say something. I've been flying through the 4 continents during 36 years and found that it is amazing how the meaning of love changes from a plce to another. Real lovers are the Asians and specially Japanese women.

i'm an Asian guy. Yeah your right, Japanese and Filipinos are real lovers. Betrayal is not often you will

hear as most cases of couples here.
Greatking
Are you the jealous type?

If yes then its just the way you feel when someone you are fond of is with others.

If no, then I think your love is growing but you still have to find that one thing, that which is most important. TRUST.

When you trust the one that you love then you can work on the feeling.
macky
Greatking wrote:
Are you the jealous type?

If yes then its just the way you feel when someone you are fond of is with others.

If no, then I think your love is growing but you still have to find that one thing, that which is most important. TRUST.

When you trust the one that you love then you can work on the feeling.

thank you .. yes i am.. it really shows that i am very caring and loving to her...