FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How does it look

mele
http://www.halil.frihost.net/
It's still under heavy construction, I just got main layout done, sorry it's mostly non-english, but I would appreasiate any comments and suggestions. Oh yeah, still waiting for ShortUrl approval.
Helios
Looking pretty good!

You can also work on a background(white is kinda ugly).
budazz
need to improve more....5 / 10 Smile
mele
Ok, changed background color to match the rest of the site, and also added borders/color to all tables that contian text, does it look any better.
(you only want to look at FIRST TWO links, and maybe last one, the rest is all empty)
quick_basic
I like it. But the background sorta hurts my eyes.
Anderman
It dont look bad about a 7/10
It would be better if you went for a more graphical approach Wink
wistom
Well done the site. but maybe you can make it more clear and use english later. The backcolor maybe change it to be better. hope you can make it better.
ronitvohra
Quote:
WEBSITE IS STILL UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION

Totally agree.............
jveezy
I'd say it looks great.

Then again, it seems like everyone else wants something a little flashier.

Personally, I don't think you need to be flashy. You've got everything where people can easily find it.

One thing I would recommend, you have black borders in some places on the outside edge, but no borders in other places. It looks weird. It would look a lot better if you surrounded the entire outside edge with black on the border.
theo
i think there's too many "under construction"s
but... pretty good
earthchild
I don't know what it is saying but it looks nice. The frames give it a nice structure. The blue goes nicely too.
skyroja
i will be very critical - looks like a very poor template.. I think, u can do a much better, just must put more work..
Fusion
Look ok not that good but still ok.
I think it needs a better designed layout etc.
mele
Quote:
One thing I would recommend, you have black borders in some places on the outside edge, but no borders in other places. It looks weird. It would look a lot better if you surrounded the entire outside edge with black on the border.

Thank you jveezy for this suggestiong, I have done that and I think it does look better.

Quote:
I like it. But the background sorta hurts my eyes

Quote:
The backcolor maybe change it to be better. hope you can make it better.

Seems like a lot of people don't like the background, I tried many different colors, even black, but I don't know this one seems to fit the best with the rest. Are there any colors you guys would suggest? Perhaps darker blue or some totally new color (eg. red)

Quote:
i will be very critical - looks like a very poor template.. I think, u can do a much better, just must put more work..

Quote:
Look ok not that good but still ok.
I think it needs a better designed layout etc.

*sigh* well, I spent countless days working on that templete with photoshop...and I mean countless days, every one small thing I change, I have to change on 8 images. For that reason I don't want this to be wasted, I'll spend even more time to make it better. Now, if you could give me few pointers how to change it so it looks better, or what to change/delete.

Thank you all for your continuous opinions, it helped me a lot and I think this website looks much better then the first time I published it, it's all thanks to your suggestions and honest opinions.

New:
Replaced that 5 minute logo, I spent about 3 hours making this new logo, I hope it looks good in your (audiance/viewers) eyes.

As jveezy suggested, I added black borders all around, I think this makes it look more solid and generally better looking webpage.

Also, a lot of people suggested taking graphical approach, but I can't,...well I can but I wont, my goal is to make pure HTML coded website that is very very very user friendly website with easy navigation and fast loading and no interruptions (like ADs or any Gifs for that matter). However it needs to look good and appealing beacause it directly reflects on my job (this site is about me and my entertainment career).

In closing, I want to thank everybody that shared their opinion, it really helped me a lot.
-Mel

EDIT: http://halco.2ya.com is functional now as well
smartbiz
the top banner failed to load!

over all: good (6/10)

comment: although you want your major color to be blue, it shouldn't look all blue

waiting for improvment!
mikolak
no vyzera to byt celko fajne, zo zaciatku ... Este to dokoncit a bude to super Smile
RandBauer
I, for one, am pleased with the format and color scheme. But I am partial to blue, anyhow. Although, if you stick with one color you might want some graphics to break up the monochrome look.

Too many txt files for my taste. In particular, Lista Pjesmi ought to provide more of an introduction and not be so dependent on the various orientations of the horizontal bar. If it's a list of songs you have performed, why not present them in a better light. After all, that's your product, isn't it?

Good luck. Why not post again when you're at 80% completion.
joshua_erceg
The layout is good.
But I think that it could use more graphics & maybe a bit more color depth in the tables, fonts etc.
Not amazing or anything - but its not too bad either.
I give it a 7/10 Smile
datom
the site look very nice Wink
but maby you need some variety
sugarbox
Over all, it looks nice.
But what about Muzika?
There are mp3 music. What are you gonna do next? Release mp3 songs to public to download. Or just listening. Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question
x_es_x
i think that it's looking great...change the colors though..and i don't understand the word..hehe...
Anttu^^
It looks to become a nice website, it has a nice template but needs maybe some more graphical elements. Rolling Eyes

at this stage i will give you a 7/10 Wink

Keep on the nice work Cool
kain
It's alright.... It could use some work though... pretty good though!
ignotus
Howdy Mele!

I think the site is off to a great start.

Have you considered using CSS with DIVs instead of tables? Not only will the code look cleaner, but it would be better for SEO. One great editor (free) is Nvu: http://www.nvu.com. It has a CSS Editor, so you can use it as a WYSIWYG Editor.

Try the CSS with DIVs out for a little and see how you like it. Like I said, cleaner code and better for SEO... not to mention, your site will look awesome too :-p.

Great start and have fun mate!