FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

need suggestion to purchase pendrive

rjraaz
hello friends i want to purchase a pendrive of 32gb which one is best

Please help me!
Marcuzzo
It all depends on what you want to use it for.
in my case I needed a key that I could attach to my keyring and that is not to obvious as they don't let me use it at work. Evil or Very Mad

So I've been using Lacie keys for quite a while ( now the 16Gig ) and performance wise it never let me down, none of the usb keys I ever had actualy did.
nowadays, I think, it's all about the design.
if you get a scandisc or Lacie you are good
weableandbob
I don't know if they make a 32 GB version yet, but my 16 GB Kingston Data Traveler hasn't let me down yet. No good way to attach it to a keychain and such, though.
snowboardalliance
weableandbob wrote:
I don't know if they make a 32 GB version yet, but my 16 GB Kingston Data Traveler hasn't let me down yet. No good way to attach it to a keychain and such, though.

I've had a good experience with the 8GB and 16GB as well. I just bought them as they were the cheapest name brand I could get online at the time(s).
rjraaz
i bought a kingston 8gb earlier time.

but it was currupted very soon, during data transfer and there is no support from kingston techqs regarding this.

so i cant believe on these drives

snowboardalliance wrote:
weableandbob wrote:

I've had a good experience with the 8GB and 16GB as well. I just bought them as they were the cheapest name brand I could get online at the time(s).