FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

inflation

baboosaa
how does inflation of developed countries affect the inflation and food crisis of poor and underdeveloped countries.
and
how did the recent recession affect the global inflation
Afaceinthematrix
This seems awfully like a homework question that you're attempting to cheat on... I would suggest doing your research and attempting a solution before just posting it on a random forum. I suspect that you probably also posted this on other forums and probably Yahoo! answers...

I would suggest that anyone reading this take caution in answering this question because, like I said, I think it is an attempt at homework cheating and you wouldn't want to contribute to that... This original poster needs to attempt the question first in order to learn...

And, of course, I am sorry if you aren't actually trying to cheat and if you aren't and you're seriously asking this question on your own accord, then I am sorry for the accusation and I'd retract my it. However, I seriously think you are trying to cheat...

In the meantime, why don't you try reading up on inflation? Usually homework questions are designed in order to force you to do background research on a subject so that you will learn all about it and not just specifically what the question asks...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation
standready
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
I would suggest that anyone reading this take caution in answering this question because, like I said, I think it is an attempt at homework cheating and you wouldn't want to contribute to that...

Very good point to remember reading many post with school starting. The internet has many reliable resources to research without seeking questionable answers from unknown.
anyweb
Theories of economics are not universal.... Inflation=Employment, it is true in developed nations and inflation, unemployment go parallel in some developing countries.................