FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

why 5 posts?

RealX
why do i need to post 5 posts before i can join?
Bondings
RealX wrote:
why do i need to post 5 posts before i can join?

Because that's how Frihost works. In exchange for being active in our forums, we offer a hosting account.
dan751
The first 5 posts show willingness to keep active on the forums.Smile
boringest
lol...5 posts is nothing for such good free hosting!

go somewhere else if you are not even willing to spend perhaps 15 minutes of your life.
Eyre
these forums make you want to keep posting. belive me..
engeland
does that mean if you get 5 posts up, you'll definitely get free hosting?
soulman
engeland wrote:

5 posts and 10 points~ you may have a chance of get a hosting~
orno
engeland wrote:

no, the 5 or 10 posts just QUALIFIES you for the free hosting....after that you have to be reasonably active on the forums to maintain that hosting (even 1 post a day is fine, if its not SPAM)
That sounds fair enough, but I just wanna upload a video, so some people can watch it, I don't want a site or anything like that, because the site I wanna put it up on won't host it for me.
Bondings
Sorry, but you aren't allowed to use Frihost as a file host.
orno
Anonymous wrote:
That sounds fair enough, but I just wanna upload a video, so some people can watch it, I don't want a site or anything like that, because the site I wanna put it up on won't host it for me.

use one of the billion file hosts out there...rapidshare.de, megaupload.com, yousendit.com theres tons of them! Frihost is a web host, NOT a file host (for more details read the TOS)
kirra
cause this is the rule.. Smile

btw this forum is really c00l and has so many things to discuss about
Solid
i think its good cuz everyone will have to join in posting and keep the forum alive.
CoolMan
for frih$, you post 5 msg
odek
5 posts is very small cost, for very good hosting.
Frihost is best free hosting.
I compare many servers.
i still dont understand why 5 posts???
babumuchhala
5 posts are required to be posted because these 5 posts will be used to partly judge ur level of activity on frihost. Your forum dedication & non-spammer ness will be judged from it.
Since frihost dosent force ads on your site its cost to run is paid by the ad revenue from the forum. And a good forum shouldnt have undedicated members and thats bad for any forum.

Dont we all want a great free host and a great community is a big advantage
FMX-King
i do get his point why do we have to post 5 times and keep our points up to keeps your hosting but you guys have a great hosting package.
babumuchhala
The intial posts are used to gauge that u are not a spammer and will not spoil the forum. Once u get the hosting your points are reduced by 1 point/day, and one can accumalate not more than 45 points. You might wonder for ppl with points more than 45 their will be reset to 45 again the next day Smile

You dont need to post a minimum od 5 posts at a time after get hosted. After you have been hotsed u must post regularly so that your points dont go in the negative zone and your hosting get removed. I am not sure but u get a wrning mail on -5 & -10 points & hosting finally removed on -15 points. (Removing a hosting account is the complete descretion of bondings. He may not remove your hosting account till -25 (those who contributed gretly to the forum, were not spammers & had informed bondings of their unanaliblilty) or may even at 40 (spammers i mean)

SO in short a post every day or 2 in more than enought to get keep u hosted. Smile