FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fantastic Four

angelo
Who have seen here in the movie Fantastic Four? I think this movie is kinda funny but in terms of visual and special effects, it won't surpass that of the Spidermans sequels. I like human torch's humor on this film.
Tell me what do you think of this film?
gh0stface
I thought the Fantastic Four was pretty good. Mildly cheesey but still pretty entertaining. All the core characteristics were developed pretty decently and hit pretty close to home; Johnny the hothead playboy prankster, Ben the sad/angry monster with a heart of gold, Reed the "works too hard/need to fix everything" genious and Sue, the glue that brings/holds this family together.
marekdebowski
'Fantastic Four"' was a bullseye! It was really really better than 'Batman Begins'...
Caxius
i didnt like this film.. i only liked the fire man..(i dont remember the name Embarassed hahaha)
Tasadduq Khan
Totaly stupid film. Smile
I was thinking that it will be a cool movie but ............... Sad
Human torch and long hands Very Happy
Emperor
don't loose your time, this movie is stupid...
nakamaru
Batman begins pwns this movie's A$$.
angelo
Looks like the film didn't came good for many. For me, it didn't surpassed the entertainment it gave me when I watched the spiderman sequel but the movie was pretty good as well. I'm looking forward for the part 2..he..he
threezeroone
I like that movie but not a lot. I only like the effects.
JoeCool
I watched this movie a while back and loved it. I thought this movie met up to it's standards as a Marvel. And the Spiderman Sequel... what was wrong with it. i thought it was Great, actually, i don't think i have heard anyone put it down til now... hmmmm.
Any way, good movie can't wait for a sequel, hope to see one that is.