FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need a Registration form PHP/Mysql with email confirmation

aningbo
need a script which can allow registration for an event with email confirmation?

the script has to be able to generate a reference code too. i looked far and wide but couldn't find one. i need it within this week and coding it from the scratch would take too much of my time and i simply can't effort to do that.

anyone who knows of any free php/mysql script would be greatly appreciated?
aningbo
finally got a solution.

this is how i approach. create a form and when someone submits it, let it store this in a database. now thats simple enough for anyone who knows basic php and mysql. Also create a form mail as a copy and send it to me and the user. that's all there is.

need to create now: admin interface to show all the data which sounds simple enough.

the only thing which seems difficult at this juncture is to create a Unique ID for every form submitted Sad
cemycc
aningbo wrote:
finally got a solution.

this is how i approach. create a form and when someone submits it, let it store this in a database. now thats simple enough for anyone who knows basic php and mysql. Also create a form mail as a copy and send it to me and the user. that's all there is.

need to create now: admin interface to show all the data which sounds simple enough.

the only thing which seems difficult at this juncture is to create a Unique ID for every form submitted Sad

Make a id field in database set auto_incremenet on it and when you submit the form and insert the value in db that field will generate automatic.
ChrisCh
How did you go? ... did you get it all done in time? Smile
aningbo
oh someone else made it for me as i got busy with other parts of the website Smile

m done with that and moved on. didn't get the time to look at how it was done though and i dont have the access to the server Sad

i should have made a copy for future usage!
bobsled
i think i need it too for my web site,, to protect my site from register spammer.. .. is that script will allow to comifirm 1st the email before to login.. .. to be able to know if the email add is valid..