FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

why are CEO s just like a normal labour

baboosaa
When it happened then i realize that The CEO s are just like the ground level hard working people with high risk of loss of job when something unwanted happens in the company. It was BP's ceo whose was respectfully out thrown for his incapability to cover the leak. Or is it just the the tip of an ice berg?

The old ideas that ceo are the king, in this today's world has completely changed into ceo is the no. 1 quality labour who has to do any thing literally for the shake of the company.
badai
usually, before you accept your post as CEO, you would be offer "a golden parachute". so no matter how screwed up you are, you would end up with something when they sacked you.
hunnyhiteshseth
Yes, infact golden parachute's are quite common. But, we also need to look at other side of story on how our society behaves. Anything which happens in an organization CEO is held directly responsible but we all know that it is not humanly possible for a CEO to keep track of each minor & minute details of a firm.
speeDemon
why is this post in the contests forum...?
Bluedoll
It really does say something about companies in general. It is true not all workers/management are on the same page but someone must take responsibilty. For that there is little doubt.

I don't know why this post is here.
Confused
Flakky
It depends. Companies without stockholders are better protected but are forced to work harder or they will lose the company.
mahirh
speeDemon wrote:
why is this post in the contests forum...?

i too was thinking the same thing , it isnt supposed to be here , this is no contest , its just a question , it cant be regarded as a contest , why isnt this place maintained anymore?
standready
mahirh wrote:
why isnt this place maintained anymore?

I see you are relatively new here and maybe to forums in general. The moderators here are not paid employees but rather volunteers from this community who give their time freely to keep the boards running smoothly. If you see something improper, click the "report" button to help the community.

Thank you, Moderators and Bondings, for your efforts!

Back to the topic: Person at the top is responsible for all that goes on in the company - performance, quality, revenues.
Bikerman
[Moderator - Topic moved here (chat) from the Questions forum.
Bikeman]
mahirh
standready wrote:
mahirh wrote:
why isnt this place maintained anymore?

I see you are relatively new here and maybe to forums in general. The moderators here are not paid employees but rather volunteers from this community who give their time freely to keep the boards running smoothly. If you see something improper, click the "report" button to help the community.

Thank you, Moderators and Bondings, for your efforts!

Back to the topic: Person at the top is responsible for all that goes on in the company - performance, quality, revenues.

well , i had come here in another account (deleted now) in 2007 and the forums were very well maintained with quality posts and good member , frihost's quality has diminished now
deanhills
mahirh wrote:
well , i had come here in another account (deleted now) in 2007 and the forums were very well maintained with quality posts and good member , frihost's quality has diminished now
I'm curious, why do you think Frihost's quality has changed and how has it changed?
mOrpheuS
mahirh wrote:

Accounts are not deleted.
In your case, your hosting account was removed on your request.

In which sense would you say "frihost's quality has diminished" ?