FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Game Interlude - The best free competitive online games!

How would you rate Game Interlude design?
Perfect
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Great
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ok
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
So-so
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

barytone

Game Interlude is a brand-new online games website designed to easily play the best online games, as they are hand-picked! You may play as a guest or register to save your scores and access other great features. No long registration is required and it is even possible for you to connect in a click with your facebook account. You may then start playing and submit your favorite games scores on facebook, twitter and other popular social networks! The greatest competitive high scores games are all here, and that is what makes Game Interlude stand out of the crowd. Game Interlude only hosts high quality flash games and 95% of them have high scores enabled. No longer will you play low quality and ordinary games. There is a bunch of addictive game for everyone! Earn GIPS, ranks, achievements and compete with your friends!

Here is a preview of the great games that awaits you!

Action : Hot Air Bloon, Shadow Brute, Action Turnip!!!, Knight Elite, Mechanical Commando 2, Destructotruck
Adventure : Ozee, Flix 2, Masters of Mayhem, Swordless Ninja, Faction Wars, My Island [RPG]
Multiplayer : UMAG Multiplayer, Backgammon, SUDOKU, Brotherhood of Battle, Painter Wars, Candy Sugar Kingdom
Puzzle and Reflexion : POGZ, Mini Math Quiz 2, Bloons, Even More Bloons, Bloons Insanity, Bozzle, Of Crates and Creatures, Ghost, Way of an Idea, Pulo, Faraon Arcanoid
Rhythm and Reflexive : Hit the Line, The Sound Walk, TypoTrooper, QuadruPONG, Fireworks Fantasy, Bugs on the Bayou, Bomb Squad
Shooting : The Little Bee, Upgrade Complete!, Achievements & Medals, Space Invaders, Duel, Ovum Defender, Bloons Supermonkey
Sports : Fishing Minnesota Lake Mille, Bottons Attack, The Champions 3D, English Pub Pool, Axis Football League, Graveyard Golf, Counter-Snipe
Strategy : Bloons Tower Defense 4, History of War : Romans, Kingdoms: Nobility, Ether of Magic Cards, INKTD, BugDefender, Conquest Tower Defense, Castle Wars 2, Desktop Tower Defense

Visit http://gameinterlude.com now and enjoy with other people the best online games the web has to offer! Wink
ProwerBot
I shall save this website... I wasn't much a flash gamer, but now since I'm running Linux I can't do much else besides go on the internet.
the-guide
It's ok, not bad. I think, may be my kids will like it. I will inform them about this site, OK. Smile Wink
barytone
Some kids I know tried it and loved it! Smile And it's all safe-content for kids!
barytone
I've re-worked on my template. I'll need to design on a better logo, but the major changes have been done on the site design and functionalities. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, impressions and suggestions! Smile