FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Raging bull charges into crowd in Spain

deanhills
Almost unbelievable that something like this is possible. A raging bull attacking spectators in a packed grandstand in Spain. Wonder how long that bull had plotted and planned this.

Quote:
40 people were injured in northern Spain on Wednesday when a raging bull jumped into the packed grandstands of a bullring and ran amok. The terrifying incident happened in Tafalla, in the northern region of Navarra, and occurred when the animal leapt over the fence and climbed up the stairs of the stands knocking over people, including young children.
coolclay
While extremely sad, and I certainly hope everyone is ok, its about time the bull kicks some butt. Bulls involved in bull fighting suffer an extremely painful and drawn out death. I am certainly not an animal rights activist but I do think bull fighting should be stopped. Yes, I do hunt, but I almost never take a shot that I don't feel comfortable with. Regardless congrats to the bull, even though I am sure he was killed regardless.
liljp617
I always have an incredibly difficult time having sympathy for people involved in things like this (or when a bull rider at a rodeo gets his face stepped on). I mean, I don't want people to be injured or killed, but I really don't feel sorry for people who consciously choose to go to events like this.
Nameless
When I first saw that clip, I cheered for the bull.
deanhills
Nameless wrote:
When I first saw that clip, I cheered for the bull.
Me too! I think they should make a Walt Disney movie out of it ....
harismushtaq
That was really a smart jump. The stands would have been designed to keep bulls out upto thier natural caliber to jump so this seems to be a very athletic bull. There should also be better measures to ensure safety (and safest thing is to watch these bulls online rather then in the stadium).
liljp617
harismushtaq wrote:
That was really a smart jump. The stands would have been designed to keep bulls out upto thier natural caliber to jump so this seems to be a very athletic bull. There should also be better measures to ensure safety (and safest thing is to watch these bulls online rather then in the stadium).

The safest thing would be refraining from animal cruelty for the sick entertainment of "more civilized species."
deanhills
liljp617 wrote:
harismushtaq wrote:

The safest thing would be refraining from animal cruelty for the sick entertainment of "more civilized species."
Hear hear! Applause Well said and totally agreed!