FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Resident Evil

Is Mila Jovavich a good actress?
Yes
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Sometimes...it really depends
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
No
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
I don't know who she is
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
No, but she's hawt
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

ignotus
Have you seen Resdient Evil 1 and/or 2? What do you thinK? Is the storyline interesting so far? Do you think they should invest in another?
Abnormalty
Yes, I think she's a good actress, but the movies are not that good. The games are much better... I got really let down by the movies. Resident Evil deserves better!
marekdebowski
I've seen them recently. Those ain't good... But Milla is cool!
kany
Well i haven't seen the 2nd part , Have just seen the ist part but i don't really remember character name. But if you are asking about the heroine well she was not bad.
AgenthHero
I havent seen the first one, but ive seen the second. I liked it, it was pretty cool. As for Milla, she was a good actress.
Cerebral Stasis
Well, she never really had a part in which she needed to display any emotion; it was mostly all stone-cold features and fight scenes (just like with the actor that played Neo in The Matrix; he was cold and thus fit the part, but come emotion, he was a poor actor).

The movies aren't worthy to drink the piss of the orignial games. The Resident Evil games are classics of pure genius; the movies are pathetic rip-offs by a bunch of ****** who have no idea how to interpret a game into a movie while keeping the same atmosphere.
SunburnedCactus
Hey, Keanu Reeves (Neo) was great in Bill & Ted.

More people died from lasers than zombies in RE1, which was a bit rubbish.
Cerebral Stasis
Aside from that fact, the zombie scenes were purely action; a group of guys with guns shooting constantly for a few minutes. It didn't come close to capturing the thrill or horror of the game. Aside from that, there are far too many zombie movies; the whole concept is dead and boring.