FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Knight and Day - Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz

deanhills
I'm not really a Tom Cruise fan, although he is really good actor, however thought to watch this movie to compare it with the plastic "Salt" movie of Angelina Jolie's with regard to the hopes of the Salt movie maker to cast her in an action movie series. I have never really been an admirer of Cameron Diaz, but in this movie, I think she was acting better than Tom Cruise himself. I would even go as far as saying that as an action character she is much better suited for this kind of role than Angelina Jolie could be. By the way, has anyone seen "Knight and Day" and what did you think of the movie?
metalfreek
I am not a fan of Tom Cruise but I am a huge fan of Angelina so Salt is on my list of to watch movies.
deanhills
metalfreek wrote:
I am not a fan of Tom Cruise but I am a huge fan of Angelina so Salt is on my list of to watch movies.
I'm also a fan of Angelina's but up to when she took off with Brad. She is a very good actress, but seems to have lost that special spark (I could be wrong of course). But am looking forward to your feedback.
guggs
Haven't seen Knight and Day myself but my daughter rated it as the worst movie she's seen for a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time, possibly ever.
menino
I heard knight and day was a good action movie, and personally I like Tom Cruise's acting. I liked his actions in mission impossible series also, but, each person has their own opinions.
I think Cameron is more flexible in terms of action sequences, than Tom.

Angelina was a really great actress, but after a while, she wasn't all that great. And I liked tomb raider, where she wasn't bad.

Salt is also a good movie, I heard.
mukesh
i have no idea about Tom Cruise Movie but salt is i can say well
deanhills
menino wrote:
Angelina was a really great actress, but after a while, she wasn't all that great. And I liked tomb raider, where she wasn't bad.
I also liked Tomb Raider. She was really excellent in it. I thought she was in great physical shape as well.
ongdesign
I am not really like Tom Cruise. but I saw it movie and it a good one. I would grade A-.