FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Salt - Angelina Jolie

deanhills
I can't understand the hype about the Salt movie. Is it just because Angelina Jolie has not made movies as regularly as she had, and then probably used the same marketing team as Obama does? I thought the movie was really rubbish. She also did not fit as a character. The plot was completely plastic and boring, the old rehashed theme of a generation of Americans being groomed in Russia to assassinate the American President. I would rate this movie on a scale out of 10 at 3 or 4. Think somewhere they said they are hoping to make an action movie series out of it, along the lines of what Tom Cruise has done, but I would be very surprised if there were to be a sequil to this movie. Completely thumbs down for m.
metalfreek
Oh! no I was planning to watch this movie this weekend and not I am in doubt whether or not to go to cinema hall. Is it worth watching in the cinema hall?
deanhills
metalfreek wrote:
Oh! no I was planning to watch this movie this weekend and not I am in doubt whether or not to go to cinema hall. Is it worth watching in the cinema hall?
I saw it as a DVD, so maybe a cinema hall may bring a completely different dimension to it. Will be curious to hear what your thoughts are about the movie.
dude_xyx
Its not the greatest but I think the movie is fine. Another one of those mission impossible type movies. Movie is not bad but it has plenty of plot holes.
Caxius
The movie is entertained, nothing more
parcinfo
great film !
adri
The movie was to predictable (although there were some good storylines here and there). I give it let's say... erm... 6,5/10.

adri
metalfreek
deanhills wrote:
metalfreek wrote:
I saw it as a DVD, so maybe a cinema hall may bring a completely different dimension to it. Will be curious to hear what your thoughts are about the movie.

Went to cinema hall after all and experience was good, I cannot say it was excellent. Movie is average.
deanhills
metalfreek wrote:
Went to cinema hall after all and experience was good, I cannot say it was excellent. Movie is average.
For me is also average, and probably because I am used to very high standards from her in action movies. I miss special sparkles of the Laura series. Almost as though she is a shadow of her former self.
muson
guess the beginning of the end of an movie, can be monitored for Angeline Jolie.