FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Food and Wine

bd_and_dan
Do you have any favorite food and wines to recommend? I like the italian citchen. If you have any dish you recommend, good to eat and easy to make, write it down.
jwellsy
what is
Quote:
italian citchen
?

If it's like Chicken Parmesan then a lot of people like a traditional hearty red Chianti. If it's like Chicken Cacciatore you could go with a lighter wine like Zeller's SwartzCat dry white zinfandel.
congra
i like to eat baked fish , barbecue. it smells so nice .
i am barely drink wine, most of time i drink beverages .
Insanity
I think he was trying to write kitchen.
standready
I will take a juicy cheeseburger and an ale instead of wine.
Deferment
ermm, a family recipe

Italian roll,
chicken breast with sour cream and lettuce with a small glass of Jean Sableaney Merlot whine Smile

Delicious Razz
Radar
standready wrote:
I will take a juicy cheeseburger and an ale instead of wine.

While I'm open to experimenting and partaking in elaborate food and wine, I think this is probably closer to my default selection in food.
mengshi200
Don't forget Chinese dish.
u16888
doufu disk is my favorite food and health, steam with egg or fish-fillet or Shrimp, easy to cook, 5 mins only
vidafenomenal
I like spanish and chinese food.
lrj945
The Chinese food and Liquor.
loyal
I love rice. It's not a meal if it doesn't have rice! That's my favourite food. And I don't drink alcohol.
cresvale
I like wines in this web:http://chateau.vidafenomenal.com/. Many of these wines are my favorite.
deanhills
loyal wrote:
I love rice. It's not a meal if it doesn't have rice! That's my favourite food. And I don't drink alcohol.
I like rice too. One of my favourite Italian meals would be Ozzobuco with creamed Italian Spinach, rice of course:
http://www.cookingforengineers.com/recipe/200/Osso-Buco

And I do like Californian wines:
http://best.lovetoknow.com/Best_California_Wines
iamoldchi
bd_and_dan wrote:
Do you have any favorite food and wines to recommend? I like the italian citchen. If you have any dish you recommend, good to eat and easy to make, write it down.

italian food is great.
acidrain
yeah spaghetti carbonara & a white ice wine
acidrain
than i like pizza margarita with cola rum
nigam
i seldom eat meaty and fatty foods....id prefer veggies and sea foods.....i so like it......
about the wine, id love red wine any brand as long as it is red wine......
donoob88
i like lasagna that has loaded with cheese, uhm, yummy, like garfields favorite Very Happy
mochipie
Hmm pretty much like all of these suggestions sound great. Very Happy (Just ate dinner too, I think I have an endless stomach sometimes.)

How about Hong Kong dim sum? I think all those little dishes are delicious. Very Happy
yatta
Food and wine both are interindependent to each other so slowly and gradually its effect upon the health but wine always have some adverse effect by taking it more so be avoid such beverage.
abhizz
I like spicy foods! Indian foods are great