FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Site banned from google?

fladry
I found that my site is probably banned from google. My site is http://www.devanagarifonts.net . Do you have any idea why this site is banned and how i can make it reappear in search results again.
truespeed
What do you mean by banned? It has 134 indexed pages on google.
fladry
Sorry! it didnot showed up for keywords "devanagari fonts net" when i typed in google and search engine traffic went 0. So, i thought it was banned. But it appears again! So, it's not banned now... Smile
fladry
My site keeps disappearing from google time and again. The site is not actually banned from google but sometimes its result reaches really down for 3/4 days. Do anybody know why this occurs?
Peterssidan
Why you site has low rank we can only guess. Maybe it's not worth a better position. few links?

You say it go up and down. Maybe google does not like your site. To be honest, your titles (<title></title>) seems a little spammy. Way to long and mostly keyword stuffing. Also, many pages are very similar to each other. I understand that it can be hard to have unique text for each font but it will not rank very good.
k_s_baskar
fladry wrote:
Sorry! it didnot showed up for keywords "devanagari fonts net" when i typed in google and search engine traffic went 0. So, i thought it was banned. But it appears again! So, it's not banned now... Smile

Try some SEO for specific keywords. Also get backlinks from reputed sites with tag as your keyword.
Smile
fladry
I minimized the title tags. I also own another font site. It is running well with many similar pages. I wonder what the problem with this site is! Sad .
airh3ad
I did not understand why google banned your website?
alvarorojas4
Maybe have a low pagerank... for that reason don't appear at the top of searches.
fladry
alvarorojas4 wrote:
Maybe have a low pagerank... for that reason don't appear at the top of searches.

But it appeared in the search results a few days before and disappeared lately.
fladry
It again appeared in search results... wierd... Confused
Peterssidan
How do you determine that your site is not in the search result? If you just make a search and can't find it it doesn't necessary mean that it's not there. Maybe it's just at a very high page number. Pages can go up and down, it's nothing unusual. Use
Code:
site:http://www.devanagarifonts.net
to see all of your pages that Google have indexed. If there is something there you can be sure your page isn't banned.
fladry
I confirm my site is banned temporarily when my site doesnot appear even when i type "devanagari fonts net" in the search. And also when the search engine traffic in analytics goes down to 0.
k_s_baskar
Your site is well indexed in google. it is lising 101 results for your site using the code site:http://www.devanagarifonts.net. If you want keyword specific traffic do seo Smile
medesignz
Try bing. I wouldn't but you may rank better there.
k_s_baskar
medesignz wrote:
Try bing. I wouldn't but you may rank better there.

Bing won't give traffic like google.
medesignz
Very true... I dont think it ever will either BUT if you appear higher there than google, you may need to change your seo
riccopt
to get sites unbanned from google you 1st need to know why you were banned... so having a google webmaster account is something that really helps you...
kislayraj
I searched all the thing about your site.and i think it is good but not best for seo. because it have good keyword density but not powerful it's Google page rank is 0/10. Alexa rank is 3446102.and it's not banned site from Google. because its indexed in 647 at Google. and your site have 4 back links according to Google, 5 according to Bing and 0 according to yahoo.it may be possible that you do not have Q links or suitable links.you should take advice from an seo expert. that improve your website rank with suitable keywords. they may take good fee for it but it will bright future for your site.
fladry
kislayraj, thank you for searching so much information about my site. And, I can't afford SEO as there are NO SEO experts around my area and i don't have any medium to pay over the internet. My site is new and i am not able to give so much time to my site. So, it has not got page rank yet. But i am continuously adding more links( which is the only way of seo i know).
medesignz
do you think that regular posts and updates would increase ones page ranking?

starting a related blog I feel would help in getting all important links back to your site, and therefore increasing page rank in google. making relevant bookmarks would help Smile
kislayraj
I will glad to help