FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Auto Hotkey

hmghaly
Well, we human should save our mental energy for things that really matter, that's why I'm in favor of automating anything that can be automated. This tool is quite useful in this regard, with it, you can program any of your tedious, repetitive, mindless tasks as a script and assign certain hotkeys for them. Try it and enjoy Smile

http://www.autohotkey.com/
loyal
hmghaly wrote:
Well, we human should save our mental energy for things that really matter, that's why I'm in favor of automating anything that can be automated. This tool is quite useful in this regard, with it, you can program any of your tedious, repetitive, mindless tasks as a script and assign certain hotkeys for them. Try it and enjoy Smile

http://www.autohotkey.com/

Thanks! Not sure what I'll use it for though... Sad
But I'll keep a copy.

Peace.
weableandbob
I've had this for a while, but I haven't found much use for it. I mostly use my PC for gaming, and I prefer not to make macros for games.
snowboardalliance
I know some use it for debugging UI when programming but those are usually within companies with a whole QA department. Not sure a good use for it for personal stuff. Still I'm sure there are a lot of good uses.
amperx
ive had that around for quite awhile now, but still i havent really had any good use for it though xd
Abhishukla
its a nice man..thankx
soljarag
I use that program with my media center remote control.

I programed a button on the remote to launch a autohotkey script. Then I can hit a 0-9 key to launch music playlists.