FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

itunes help...please!!!!!!

milleja46
Ok, i had some music that when i orginally set up my ipod i had been using my mom's computer since at the time i didn't own a computer with internet, and now that i want to listen to the music i can't and it won't let me sync the music to my ipod......is there a way to change this so i can sync to my ipod?
silverdown
The best thing you can do is search the web for other whom encountered your problem aswell.
amperx
your questions too vague, id suggest you post the error message as well, cause its kinda weird it wont sync ...
milleja46
It just won't sync because those songs were orginally from my mom's itunes since at the time when i had my orginal ipod nano, i had to use her comp to get songs on my ipod, but then i somehow got it on my comp when i finally got myself a laptop, but now that i've lost that orginally ipod nano, and had to get a new one, it won't let me sync and i don't remember nor can find how to sync again....
jilbs
your question is so vague. first, make sure your iTunes is updated. then make sure your iPod is detected by iTunes. Also make sure that your music in your library are still playing. Then go to the sync menu on the left side of the screen then look for the settings on the middle.
It should display several tabs like. Music, Movies, Application and others. Make sure all the items there a checked.

then click on sync.

I hope if works for you. if not,. go to Apple Helpdesk and ask.
milleja46
it's not that i should know, those songs worked on my old ipod, but what i did to get them working i'll never know...and now they're just taking up space, since i have no idea how to get the drm off like i did before...