FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Blender3D

tetrix
I'll post everything I did this week and last week in Blender3G.

Alarm clock (motion blur)

Candles

Candles 2

Laptop

Massage chair

saratdear
Very nice! I like the laptop and the massage chair the best. Have you tried posting your stuff on the BlenderArtists forums?
Magicman
These look great. Is this with Blender's Internal Render? I haven't been able to use Blender much lately so I don't know what's new in the rendering department.
r4inm4ker
That's quite good results considering the time spent.
But i think you need to work more on the shadow part in the laptop and chair renders. They seemed to floated abit. But maybe it's just my impression. Keep up the good work! Very Happy
Ghost Rider103
Nice work. I like the candles. If I were you I'd go back and spend time on all of them and try to make them look more realistic.

You have some great models going but the texture lacks in most of them.

Keep up the good work though!
Pengeszikra
I would ask how can i made a single plane in Blender that is hold a transparent bitmap texture. Because i try many times, but if i would like build a forest example in many flower and leaf. But when i try this, can be interesting result. In render goes everything right. But in design view the transparency dont work if i have more than one item.

Any one know the solution?
Cliffer
nice job!
BURAK_X
im tryed this program but i coudent use Confused
i think 3ds max is better Smile
rayxzero
BURAK_X wrote:
im tryed this program but i coudent use Confused
i think 3ds max is better Smile

I agree. I tried it to test out if it is easy to model something easy on it but it not. 3DS MAX is still convenient for me because of its easy to use user GUI system.
rjraaz
I like those but dont know how to use blender software.

is there any tutorial anywhere or book.
alugueldelanchaangra
very nice
Flakky
You did a very nice job there. I quite like it do you have more renders?
Ghost Rider103
rjraaz wrote:
I like those but dont know how to use blender software.

is there any tutorial anywhere or book.

There are actually a lot of books.

Try a nearby library, that's where I've gotten some of my books on design.

If you can't find any at a library or just can't get to one, try Amazon and search for "3Ds Max" or something similar.

It's quite a difficult field to get into, but if you can learn the program easily and get used to it and create yourself a strong portfolio, you shouldn't have a problem in the industry.
standready
Very nice work. One day I will sit down and learn to use this program.
keyman
I was afraid to learn Blender, every time I opened it all I could think of was "Button Hell". Finally I found some good tutorials and dived in. All those buttons make Blender one of the most versatile 3D programs available, at least among the free ones. I like it because it isn't a resource hog on my old computer, and starts up fast (and quits fast also). If you lean towards modeling of precision parts, there is an excellent illustrated tutorial by Robert Burke taking you step-by-step on modeling a ball bearing like the one I'm currently doing. In his words, "This guide was created to assist Artists and Engineers, to learn the basics of mesh modelling of non deformable objects with Blender".
Key words: "Blender precison modelling", "Robert Burke". I'm new here, I think we aren't allowed to post site links?

ato784
wow those are some good renders, although like others have said, I also recommend you work on realism
emanuel2
Nice work tetrix!
I have also some experience in Blender, I used it for modeling for my own java game, however with very low quality Smile
LostOverThere
Whoa, these are excellent! Very impressed. I especially love the candles and alarm clock. They look so realistic. Smile
rayxzero
Hey which is better MAYA or 3DS because mostly i make models on 3ds to be use in my game but they say MAYA is greatly use in modeling games.
IceCreamTruck
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
the texture lacks in most of them. Keep up the good work though!

Said true! It is great work, just add some textures and your good to go. The shadows from the candles on the table are too perfect, and the surface too flat. Attempt to blur the shadows a tiny bit, and texture the surface they are falling on.
KANDOOZ
Hey which is better MAYA or 3DS because mostly i make models on 3ds to be use in my game but they say MAYA is greatly use in modeling games.
yavuz
I like candles, Blendder support python so everyone use it to develop games so I really love blender but I dont create very good project with blender. I dont know this software very good.
loveandormoney
We are beginners in using Blender.
Can somebody post us an URL for an html oder video Workshop Beginner First Animation in Blender?
Insanity
Nice looking work!
Elon66
This is nice.
I like Make human, we can create humans easily Laughing
loveandormoney
Does somebody here create movies?
jestoy0514
Awesome art. Does anyone have a list of recommendation for blender tutorial or a free ebook I can start working on? Thank you.
andy26
great work you have done here. I have such a long break from blender i have forgotten how to model in it, i downloaded it a few weeks ago to try out the cycles render engine and just forgot pretty much every shortcut key. I wasn't to bad either (not perfect though)