FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

got bored in photoshop one early morning

The-Nisk
this is the result:

Let me know what you think, if anything.
(the picture of the eye is my own)
truespeed
I like it,you should reduce its size and use it as your avatar.
truespeed
I quick made it avatar size,its 24kb so it fits with Frihost rules.

ultimatermof
Woow, I was afraid Very Happy

Good, realy.
Ghost Rider103
It would make a good avatar if you could reduce it and keep good quality. The reduced one you posted didn't have the greatest quality and looked very distorted.

I think I actually made your current avatar a few years back. Lol. I think the eye one would look better, but only if it has good quality.

Good job.
Magicman
That looks pretty cool. I can't figure out just what it is that is fading in and out in the eye though. What is it supposed to be?
truespeed
The avatar one is reduced quality but i don't think its that noticable,i could make it higher quality,and take a few frames out of the original gif instead and still keep it around 24kb.
The-Nisk
Thanks for the image true-speed, I might use is sometime or on some other place, I'm too used to my current avatar though at the moment!

@magicman The fading in pattern in the eye is a Sharringan from a manga/anime series I follow called Naruto, as said I was just bored silly Smile

@GhostRider if you did it'd be quite a coincidence right there, since I just used a search-engine to find the image, and it's essentially artwork from a computer game.

Thanks for all the positive replies, sorry I took so long to post here! Smile
Ghost Rider103
I was referring to Truespeed. As in my previous post I said "The reduced one you posted..." which Truespeed is the one who posted a reduced avatar of yours.

In short; I created Truespeed's avatar.
The-Nisk
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
I was referring to Truespeed. As in my previous post I said "The reduced one you posted..." which Truespeed is the one who posted a reduced avatar of yours.

In short; I created Truespeed's avatar.

ah sorry, it just wasn't as clear since you used it on one line, like so:

Quote:
I think I actually made your current avatar a few years back. Lol. I think the eye one would look better, but only if it has good quality.

the second part referring to my current/(suggested future) avatar. No offence was intended Smile
recked
no image to C&C. please re-upload Crying or Very sad
The-Nisk
recked wrote:
no image to C&C. please re-upload Crying or Very sad

fix'd Smile
D'Artagnan
The-Nisk wrote:
this is the result:

Let me know what you think, if anything.
(the picture of the eye is my own)

MYyyyyy PReciOus!
Flakky
You did a good job with photoshop there Smile
One thing I would improve would be sitting in a better location with no external lights and improve the reflection of the eye.
weableandbob
Wow, that looks amazing. Good Job!
kitsrock
That's quite impressive.

Have you considered doing one for Rinnengen? Although to be honest, I don't think it might come up as good as this one. But perhaps worth a try?
standready
I see you! laugh

Nice work!
Ghost Rider103
Flakky wrote:
You did a good job with photoshop there Smile
One thing I would improve would be sitting in a better location with no external lights and improve the reflection of the eye.

This can easily be fixed by using Photoshop.

Removing the extra light sources in the eye would be extremely easy. However, at least one focal point in the eye will be needed, otherwise it will look too flat.

Making the eye look more glossy would be easy as well. A bit more difficult and time-consuming, but nothing major.

@The-Nisk: Let me know if you want some tips on how to make make it more glossy, removing and adding light sources.
Cliffer
interesting !
ato784
nice photo!
scotty1212
Laughing WOW that preety cool, how did you change the color??
shashwatblack
i can't see the image.. 404 not found... :/