FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Report user addition

Blaster
Bondings you should have a return to previous page after you report something. Just a simple suggestion
ocalhoun
Over time, I've learned to always open the reporting link in a new tab. (Easy once you're used to middle-clicking to open-in-new-tab).

Returning to the original URL would be nice though. If reporting is easier, more people will do it.
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
Over time, I've learned to always open the reporting link in a new tab. (Easy once you're used to middle-clicking to open-in-new-tab).

Returning to the original URL would be nice though. If reporting is easier, more people will do it.
I'm doing exactly the same. In fact, I open two Windows for Frihost, as I find it is easier to do research in the one Window, and use the other for doing my posting. For example, if I am in the posting Window, it is impossible to put it in Draft, or to refer to postings in other Forums. I'm quite OK with that. But obviously Blaster's suggestion is a very good one and will facilitate reporting better. I find that I have not used the reporting that much lately though.
Ghost Rider103
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-68542.html

I do believe this is on the large to-do list.

-close-