FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

which one is better cms joomla or wordpress

mark1230
well i am confused between both of them,regarding seo i think it is more easier to get joomla in better rankings than wordpress blogs what you think
christaker
Well yes joomla is far better. I am familiar with Wordpress and Joomla and find Joomla much more powerful, versatile and easier to use. In my opinion joomla is having almost all required feature and it is very easy to manage them with good and powerfull extensions you can make any type of a website.
andaralee
I think Wordpress is better than Joomla if you want to run your own blog. Easy use pluggin on wordpress than joomla.
marea
I am running two blogs on Wordpress i love to use it..And its functioning and options make it different from Others.
the-guide
Wordpress is simple and very easy to use, it's excellent for end-users.
Joomla is not user-friendly enough for everyone to understand, it's better for designers and developers.
Wordpress is better for blogging sites while Joomla is better for content management.

georgekalathil
My vote goes for Wordpress as it is more SEO friendly and easy to use..
tamilparks
georgekalathil wrote:
My vote goes for Wordpress as it is more SEO friendly and easy to use..
alexter
I will go with wordpress. As it is more SE and SEO friendly and can be used by a basic or novice programmer.
nepalstar
Currently I'm using wordpress for my personal site mcqquestions.com. I selected wordpress without knowing/considering the features of CMS.. so which one is better Wordpress or Joomla...? plz let me know...
spring567
wordpress is the best.
nepalstar
spring567 wrote:
wordpress is the best.

Ok as you suggested wordpress is best if you don't mind can you list the features of wordpress plz...!
submission
the-guide wrote:
Joomla is not user-friendly enough for everyone to understand, it's better for designers and developers.
Wordpress is better for blogging sites while Joomla is better for content management.

I agree with you,, wordpress is easy to use.
servercolocationindia
alexter wrote:
I will go with wordpress. As it is more SE and SEO friendly and can be used by a basic or novice programmer.

Yes, and top it, it is easy use.
spring567
nepalstar wrote:
spring567 wrote:
wordpress is the best.

Ok as you suggested wordpress is best if you don't mind can you list the features of wordpress plz...!

It's easy to use. You can download a version to try it.
brianj
the answer will be whatever u know better... i use both, and I use WP much because of the simplicity.
sledge32
Wordpress is the better of the two as it is more newbie friendly tons of free plugins available wordpress is seo aproved, google loves it and you can build any kind of website you want with wordpress.
menino
the-guide wrote:

I agree with the-guide... I've used Joomla, and it is quite cumbersome to use, although if you do get used to it it is quite powerful, as you can not just create a blog, but multiple types of pages and content.

With Wordpress, it is quite easier to use, because basically it is a blog, but apart from that, you can use wordpress for more things like forums mainly.

I had a joomla site which I was slowly working on, but the webhosting provider went down, so I lost everything.