FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

stock exchange

andreww
do you have interest in investment market?

I am looking for a platform where I could start to invest virtual money, you know, I want to learn how to do it, someone a good page for it?
jmlworld
andreww wrote:
do you have interest in investment market?

I am looking for a platform where I could start to invest virtual money, you know, I want to learn how to do it, someone a good page for it?

Do you mean something that's working like Frihost, buying things using Frih$?

If you are a good writer, you can get paid as guest poster on many popular blogs.
PureReborn
If you want to try investing Stocks and options without using actual money (so a virtual stock market) then this site is pretty good:

http://www.investopedia.com/default.aspx

Just sign up and join a game and try various things.
michealborow
Choose your investments with the objective of making your money grow.Always put aside money each month to invest. Do without something if you have to, buy pay yourself first with an investment.Look at the small print when investing.Think long term. there are two types of investment,
Ownership investment
Lending investments
Cash Equivalents

------------------------------------
credit repair affiliate
pll
I'll try this website 'cause I want to start really with stock exchange in few years so that could be great! Cool
EDIT: The site looks very professional (at least the Stock Trader Simulator) and I hope it is!!
kitsrock
I used to be pretty active on updown

My friend coaxed me into playing with her (she had to play it for one of her classes) and I got really into it at one point.

You are given one million dollar virtual portfolio to manage to start, and if I remember correctly, you can also enter competitions where you can earn real money (I don't think it was a large sum, but perhaps worth your while if you win.)
pll
I tried investopedia and I think it's really great as you can see real quotes, not let's see if I can make tons of moneu in real life while buying real stock quotes.