FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The A-Team

andreww
For People that like action Laughing

plot: A group of Iraq War veterans looks to clear their name with the U.S. military, who suspect the four men of committing a crime for which they were framed

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0429493/

Have any of you seen it already?

Have pretty good notes..
recked
I've seen it already and I gotta say, it's action packed. There are a lot of twists too, so expect a lot of "wtf?" through out the film.
iman
I've seen it. From the cover, I'd expect just a lot of mindless shooting and explosions everywhere, but the plot is excellent. It's not your average action movie.
menino
I heard its good, but have yet to see it.
Once I do, which is probably very soon, I will post my review about it here.
slashnburn99
Ive seen it

Face, BA, Murdoch awesome Hanibal not fussed sounds like he is playing a jedi, could be really good but they tried to throw to much into one
mgeek
slashnburn99 wrote:
Ive seen it

Face, BA, Murdoch awesome Hanibal not fussed sounds like he is playing a jedi, could be really good but they tried to throw to much into one

That's how the A-Team was as a TV series. And Hannibal was always unfazed no matter what happened.
Helios
What an awesome film! I saw it in the theatre and it was amazing. I absolutely loved the action and the hollywoodish anything-is-possible atmosphere. Great piece of work, totally recommended.
metalfreek
Here is what I have to say

The A Team that means action, but critics disagree
recked
It's a very good movie. I loved it, a lot of action and a lot of REVENGE!!!
menino
menino wrote:
I heard its good, but have yet to see it.
Once I do, which is probably very soon, I will post my review about it here.

I saw this movie last week, and I enjoyed it a lot.

It was funny, and had a lot of action, though I found it weird that B.A. wanted to go non-violent for a while.
timothymartin
I did like it and thought it was an awesome movie. The only problem is that they added a little drama to fit in with the softer theme of current movies/politics. But just ignore that and you will love this movie.
parcinfo
a really good film action, stress and many ...
eday2010
The movie was pretty good. The lack of having more of the A-Team van in the movie sucked. But overall it was entertaining, though it is nowhere near as good as the original show.
ato784
recked wrote:
I've seen it already and I gotta say, it's action packed. There are a lot of twists too, so expect a lot of "wtf?" through out the film.

A lot of people who I have talked to about this movie have also said that to me, I did not realize that there was so much in it. Maybe I will see it...
Abhishukla
A-team was really a nice movie.
i see this movie for more than 10 times.
Plaintiff
Funny movie Very Happy For me even popular as LOTR ( according to the times i watched that movie XD)
ato784
A friend of mine has the lunchbox from the orginal A-team, and it is awesome. he uses it to store his magic cards Smile
azimility
just another action movie.(my opinion) Confused
deanhills
We have just had a rerun of some of the original series here in the UAE. And Mr. T is not Mr. T. Sort of a whole new ambience that don't relate to the original series.
standready
One movie I need to add to rent list.
dapopeyoh
A very good movie. I enjoyed the movie from start to finish. I even enjoyed the movie more because of the dark humour.
loyal
I've heard the name of this movie obviously; but I didn't think it was as good as you guys said, so I'll try to watch it
dude_xyx
azimility wrote:
just another action movie.(my opinion) Confused

Yep. It's a okey movie but another exceptional.